A VERY POPULAR PAN AFRICAN INSTAGRAM featured a Somali, Xalimo praises the pic, then I came in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rkelly what're the solutions for this 1 in 3 problem that you always bring up

Acceptance

Acknowledgement that we are utterly nuts. Ceeb maaha waalidu, every human being who’s sane is one trip away from insanity. Never accept that your sane.

Acceptance

Acknowledgement that we are utterly nuts. Ceeb maaha waalidu, every human being who’s sane is one trip away from insanity. Never accept that your sane.

Not accept that I'm sane
tenor-1.gif

Acceptance

perhaps we can use the waali as an advantage no..
The jamaicans in toronto now fear somalis becoz of this. They know life is nothing for us..

If the 2/3rd sane somalis can tame the 1/3rd and use them effectively, we can unleash them to anyone that stands in our way

R.Kelly

hee,

forever-unstable Africa aka R.Kelly

hee Maxaan kuu qabtaa? Deal breaker!!!!
Do people know what pan-Africanism entails to before they dismiss it? They will rave and say, I got an E.U passport and then, diminish the concept that could unite Africans, put an end to intra and inter-African wars and spearhead growth and prosperity among Africans. Ignorance is a bliss.

pan Africanism is good as long as we stay in our borders or else ''that Somali thinks he better than us BS''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending