A Whale swallowed this man and he lived to tell it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you wanna summarize the clip?

You can't watch? R u in the Uk or at work?

1654788419084.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Surah Yunus?

It has been long time since i listen to Surah Yusuf. I listen to short Surahs. Surah Baqara is very relaxing.

But last immediate Surah i listen to was

Surah Al Qiyama by Mishary

and

Surah Al Infitar by Mishary

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It has been long time since i listen to Surah Yusuf. I listen to short Surahs. Surah Baqara is very relaxing.

and

Yunus eedo, not Yusuf.

and

Do you also look at the meaning of the surah you listen to?

Of course. I read the translation in English. I can't read Arabic :(
That’s all right. Arabic isn’t our first language. Only people who study extensively or lived in an Arab country know it. Have you looked into the the tafsiir? Either in English or Somali.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s all right. Arabic isn’t our first language. Only people who study extensively or lived in an Arab country know it. Have you looked into the the tafsiir? Either in English or Somali.

No Tafsiir, unless the English translation of the Surah i listen to. Although as i listen more, i have an automatic understanding of the meaning of the words in the surah, mostly it is repetitive

No Tafsiir, unless the English translation of the Surah i listen to. Although as i listen more, i have an automatic understanding of the meaning of the words in the surah, mostly it is repetitive
That’s good. I mentioned tafsiir because it goes into the meaning and gives you context for the revelation as in the time, place and reason. It’s like seeing the full picture.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s good. I mentioned tafsiir because it goes into the meaning and gives you context for the revelation as in the time, place and reason. It’s like seeing the full picture.

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi has Surah by Surah tafsiir on youtube. But i think when listening to Quran on youtube, its self explanatory for myself as God has blessed me with the power of analysis Alhamdhulilaah