a white racist in Maine goes berserk while driving behind a car driven by a Somali bc their car is

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Ninkaan waa xayawaan qumay ah! Cadaan people don't like minorities like us to have nice things such as expensive cars or houses. They just assume every somali person who has nice things is because of welfare.
In Europe it is not though. :kobeok:

have you guys seen this:
the owner of the car isn't even a family but a college student
Maryan Mohamed
I truly appreciate you making me famous and showing the world have ignorant you truly are honestly. You don't know a single thing about me so don't go around saying shit you really can't backup. I worked hard for everything that I have just like any other American born person in this state. I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that you put your money towards useless things. where I in the other hand put all my hard work to good use. I hope you have gained what ever you wanted to achieve and get from this post honestly. I also hope that god puts some sense in to that ignorant and stupid mind of yours. Ohhh and for your information I would like you to know that you need to get those eyes of yours checked because I was driving alone and on top of that my car is a 5 seat car not 8 lol.

My father: Bashir Shuriye
It is unfortunate, some people may believe that what such alcoholic man saying.
First of all my daughter was driving alone. I was diving behind you. Second, Maryam is a full time college student and workers 30 hours a week. She pays her bill.

I know an alcoholic man like you can't represent Maine people. We love Maine and Mainers. There are a lot of people who love us. I will say to you what was said"
Hatred is self punishment. I don't have time to hate people who hate me because I am too busy loving people who love me".
It seems you hate yourself and you need help. As someone said "Haters don't really hate you, in fact, they hate themselves"

Status
Not open for further replies.