Abdi Warsame abt 2 b deposed by the millionaire Arab Somali Mall owner after Warsame agitated him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Arab man is fielding 3 Somalis that he'll fund to annihilate a possible one term wonder Warsame

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can someone explain to me whats going on?

Abdi warsame is an elected city councilman in the Somali enclave of cedar riverside, MN.

He is now beefing with an Arab monopolist who preys on lunatic Somalis. The Arab guy got filthy rich over the decades over the Somalis money.

Now Abdi Warsame wants to build his own Somali mall so he can take him out of business.

I am glad he is doing this cause the Arab guy noticed that we had no political consequences for the past 2 decades

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How will he build his own mall? Is he a man of wealth?

It's not his own mall. It would be a co-op:

A new plan from Ward 6 Minneapolis City Council Member Abdi Warsame, proposes to build another mall for Minneapolis’ Somali community after several years of complaints waged against Village Market, which is located on 24th Street in the Philips neighborhood.

In the plan, residents and entrepreneurs would cooperatively own the new mall, so the power of shopkeepers and tenants doesn’t rest entirely in the hands of a few landlords, Warsame said

Mohamed Jama, chair of the West Bank Community Coalition, said the mall proposal is “a fantastic idea.”

Citing the cooperative aspect of the new mall, Jama said it would allow the mall to help up-and-coming entrepreneurs in the Somali community.

Within the next six months, Warsame said he hopes to have plans drawn up and a location set for the mall.

“We want to make sure that there’s an alternative mall … one that is cleaner and meets the safety and maintenance standards,” Warsame said.

http://www.mndaily.com/article/2017/01/warsame-proposes-new-somali-mall

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I strangely like the way he talks. I've seen him online before, can't remember from where though. :patrice:

Abdi warsame is an elected city councilman in the Somali enclave of cedar riverside, MN.

He is now beefing with an Arab monopolist who preys on lunatic Somalis. The Arab guy got filthy rich over the decades over the Somalis money.

Now Abdi Warsame wants to build his own Somali mall so he can take him out of business.

I am glad he is doing this cause the Arab guy noticed that we had no political consequences for the past 2 decades
He should! Why should the arab guy get mad for warsame wanting to build his own mall? That nigga needs to be slapped after the mall is built.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I strangely like the way he talks. I've seen him online before, can't remember from where though. :patrice:

He spoke just like this at the Somali Museum event. It's a new speech tactic he has been taught or he taught himself. I find it to be quite disturbing. It's like he is making love to @Duchess:bell::lolbron::ooh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He should! Why should the arab guy get mad for warsame wanting to build his own mall? That nigga needs to be slapped after the mall is built.

I have been giving a tour of the malls this guy owns by someone who works with Abdi WRsame and was briefed on the games the Arab dude plays with Somalis. He has mastered our divisions and so finances his own foot soldiers to go after folks.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's from the U.K, his British accent is slowly fading away and that's why he sounds like. He still sounds posh. Don't hate @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey Abdi Warsame voice alone can take your woman, your side chick, your second wife to be and your future wife. Don't get it twist. :hahaidiot:

so the guy in the video is omar or abdi? and omar is a full arab? like whats his ethnicity? and how is he making money off somalis?

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
so the guy in the video is omar or abdi? and omar is a full arab? like whats his ethnicity? and how is he making money off somalis?
He charges these old Somali ayaayos an exuberant amount of rent for the size of a little bathroom stall to sell their clothes, jewelry, etc.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.