Abdi Warsame abt 2 b deposed by the millionaire Arab Somali Mall owner after Warsame agitated him

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Interesting. I thought the Somali malls there were Somali-owned.

I have a strange urge to visit MN now to see what a Somali mall is about. Someone come with kkk.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Interesting. I thought the Somali malls there were Somali-owned.

I have a strange urge to visit MN now to see what a Somali mall is about. Someone come with kkk.

I'll come with you :bell::childplease::comeon:I won't violate you, I promise !

All the major Somali malls are owned by this guy. On top of that the guy build an apartment right next to it and erected a Somali flag at the front of the building. He also build a mosque on the upper floor of the mall. Just look how conniving the man is. He is luring people to fadhi-ku-dirir then a chance to wash off your dambi and then just walk 2 min to your apartment where your wife and kids have been waiting for your since this morning while you refuse to go to work and just live off of ceydh:camby:

VixR

Veritas
I'll come with you :bell::childplease::comeon:I won't violate you, I promise !

All the major Somali malls are owned by this guy. On top of that the guy build an apartment right next to it and erected a Somali flag at the front of the building. He also build a mosque on the upper floor of the mall. Just look how conniving the man is. He is luring people to fadhi-ku-dirir then a chance to wash off your dambi and then just walk 2 min to your apartment where your wife and kids have been waiting for your since this morning while you refuse to go to work and just live off of ceydh:camby:
:mjlol:Interesting. An apartment building too wth, that's some monopoly. The guy is loaded and eating off Somalida :what:

Since it's yet to be determined the sort of hassle and hardship a US citizen might face in visiting Somalia, I motion we christian MN as the new Somalia, and its malls as a landmark. We should put together a brochure of different categories of Somali enclave landmarks all across the US for the ultimate Somali experience :fittytousand:

On a serious note, I hope they get out from under his thumb and get the new, real Somali owned mall up. That's a concrete step in the right direction.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:mjlol:Interesting. An apartment building too wth, that's some monopoly. The guy is loaded and eating off Somalida :what:

Since it's yet to be determined the sort of hassle and hardship a US citizen might face in visiting Somalia, I motion we christian MN as the new Somalia, and its malls as a landmark. We should put together a brochure of different categories of Somali enclave landmarks all across the US for the ultimate Somali experience :fittytousand:

On a serious note, I hope they get out from under his thumb and get the new, real Somali owned mall up. That's a concrete step in the right direction.

This is the same man that tried to massacre a whole group of Somali mall dwellers when the man tried to build another upper level on to the mall. He was arrested for endangerment.

He has been jailed for a while.

The man was dirt broke till Somalia starting arriving in MN and he opened Karmell mall. Ever since then the man has been a millionaire. Just by mooching from the Somalis.

I laugh at Somalis when they tell me that "he build a free mosque on the mall". That ain't free! Just the parking lot he grabs $10k a day. @VixR

VixR

Veritas
This is the same man that tried to massacre a whole group of Somali mall dwellers when the man tried to build another upper level on to the mall. He was arrested for endangerment.

He has been jailed for a while.

The man was dirt broke till Somalia starting arriving in MN and he opened Karmell mall. Ever since then the man has been a millionaire. Just by mooching from the Somalis.

I laugh at Somalis when they tell me that "he build a free mosque on the mall". That ain't free! Just the parking lot he grabs $10k a day. @VixR
Why did you call the Warsame guy in the video that's going up against him a one term wonder??

Does the Sabri guy have political reach?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why did you call the Warsame guy in the video that's going up against him a one term wonder??

Does the Sabri guy have political reach?

As Somalis, it is the case that we are each other's own enemy. Just like how you go around here and call me a madman, a sexual predator and a loose cannon. Sabri guy is funding 3 other guys to depose this Warsame guy. 3 puppets of his who will later pass on legislations for him.

VixR

Veritas
As Somalis, it is the case that we are each other's own enemy. Just like how you go around here and call me a madman, a sexual predator and a loose cannon. Sabri guy is funding 3 other guys to depose this Warsame guy. 3 puppets of his who will later pass on legislations for him.
:leon:Well, this is deep.

He seems charismatic, and is well-spoken from the court clip in the video so hopefully it works out, but Idk about any of the other 3 guys so who knows.

How did he go from being from the UK to serving as coucilman in MN?

I guess they needed fresh eyes and a voice. I wish him luck.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:leon:Well, this is deep.

He seems charismatic, and is well-spoken from the court clip in the video so hopefully it works out, but Idk about any of the other 3 guys so who knows.

How did he go from being from the UK to serving as coucilman in MN?

I guess they needed fresh eyes and a voice. I wish him luck.

@Duchess sponsored him as her husband. They were together till he got the papers. He divorced her ass and married another chick.

VixR

Veritas
@Duchess sponsored him as her husband. They were together till he got the papers. He divorced her ass and married another chick.
I don't take anything u say on its face, but the last remaining powers of the waning Union Jack are fabled :chrisfreshhah:
IMG_0992.JPG

Do you know Kabayare Fashion? Do u know if its located in the Somali malls?

VixR

Veritas
just take duchess off the story and it is true...
Is this like the Omar story, or for money, or were they really married, also why the heck are these UK ppl being sponsored like the third world.

How do you know the ins and outs of his life :mjlol: are you jaajus inkaarqab

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is this like the Omar story, or were they really married, also why the heck are these UK ppl being sponsored like third worlders.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is a certified snitch. He's responsible for the deportation of the 90 Somali people. And rumor has it he created this site to spy on Somalis. :ohhh:
:ohdamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is this like the Omar story, or for money, or were they really married, also why the heck are these UK ppl being sponsored like the third world.

I actually entered his office walahi bilahi! I have the picture to proof it. I can show or have showed @AbdiJohnson

Status
Not open for further replies.