@AbdiJ are you alcoholic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice everything you enjoy is bad for you?

Even cold water is supposedly bad for you. You're supposed to drink warm water. Who the hell wants to drink warm water?

Live your lives people. Moderation though. Don't be scared of shit.

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism defines binge drinking as a pattern of drinking that brings a person's blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to 0.08 grams percent or above. This typically happens when men consume 5 or more drinks, and when women consume 4 or more drinks, in about 2 hours. It's just a warning.(ALL Livers Matter)

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism defines binge drinking as a pattern of drinking that brings a person's blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to 0.08 grams percent or above. This typically happens when men consume 5 or more drinks, and when women consume 4 or more drinks, in about 2 hours. It's just a warning.(ALL Livers Matter)

OMG please stop. We know the horrors and we ignore them

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Barni is a lighthead no wonder she drinks wine! Vodka bottle will have her throwing her panties to the local thug.
I don't get niggas who don't want to drink yet want to get laid, some twisted logic they have. This nikka came to my house last night and he didn't want to drink but he wanted to smash homegirl
:draketf:

NAH not lightheaded at all. I can handle tequila but I hate vodka. It's the smell and taste of vodka that throws me off.

Barni is a lighthead no wonder she drinks wine! Vodka bottle will have her throwing her panties to the local thug.
I don't get niggas who don't want to drink yet want to get laid, some twisted logic they have. This nikka came to my house last night and he didn't want to drink but he wanted to smash homegirl
:draketf:

Was homegirl Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.