Abdijohn has let me down while Maple Syrup made me proud today. I'd tell you why, come hear this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The other day I watched a heart-wrenching video of an elderly Somali man in a village in Somalia who stood before a camera and said "I have no children, my parents are long dead, there are no cousins around, uncles, aunts and relatives. I am old now and I am destitute and I love off of what the people of this village offer on a daily basis. Now I'm struggling with this old age and it's a burden on me. I'm just waiting for this soul to depart my body". :snoop: How painful that was for me to watch.

I was compelled to do something and so I created a gofundme account and by the grace of Allah I've accomulated $600 in the last 24 hours.

Today I privately informed @AbdiJohnson and @maple syrup to donate whatever they can.

Maple syrup came through but abdijohn has yet to come through. I am saddened.

If you are reading this and you are interested of helping this old man please let me know.

The goal is $1000.

I'll share the video soon

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I donated you animal. Why do you look for the spotlight everytime in even sad situations?

I'm not looking for any spotlight you little laga roone.

What type of money you dropped , you know I can see your city location :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm not looking for any spotlight you little laga roone.

What type of money you dropped , you know I can see your city location :siilaanyolaugh:

I am Anonymous. I'm there. Look it up.

I'm on fake GPS now to see gay guys on gay apps. I want to see what other cities have to offer. So my IP is different. If not Edmonton it'll be Stockholm or London.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will give my last penny to the unfortunate. I'm a humble man. I sleep on a mattress on the floor. I'm not one to boast.

We shall see tomorrow..ill shame you when I discover that you have not deposited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts