Abdijohn sounding battyman brings together weird looking (coming 2 America type) Miss Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

Miss Rwanda and South Sudan!!!! What beauties Masha Allah!!

I don't appreciate the Somali presenting Kenya :ririwtf:

They are all beautiful but the Somali girl representing Kenya stood out. Her forehead is huge

Please be advised big foreheads are a sign of knowledge and wisdom

The girl representing Kenya is definitely a Somali, I mean look at that forehead, you can land an antonov on it.

horta ,would you ever have a relationship with a girl/

I did many years ago to only one. She was all over me. I was a miskeen kid who couldn't say no. I kind of just played along.

I made a cute Pakistani girl to tell her that we were dating and to tell the other girl to stay away from me and to not steal her man. She did me that favor because we were friends.

You know what's funny? She was OK looking back then but when I checked her Facebook years ago, she was so sexy. She was a diplomats daughter who was working at the embassy in Ottawa from some European country. Shes back home now. She transformed into a beauty.

I did many years ago to only one. She was all over me. I was a miskeen kid who couldn't say no. I kind of just played along.

I made a cute Pakistani girl to tell her that we were dating and to tell the other girl to stay away from me and to not steal her man. She did me that favor because we were friends.

You know what's funny? She was OK looking back then but when I checked her Facebook years ago, she was so sexy. She was a diplomats daughter who was working at the embassy in Ottawa from some European country. Shes back home now. She transformed into a beauty.
Bruh you have an interesting life hahaobamadatazz

She has those Angelina Jolie lips and breasts for days. She went from a 5 to 9 in a few years. To think if I was straight I would have probably married her and had sex with her every night.

She wasn't bitter though about this fake break up. She was so happy that I added her as a friend. But she's taken now to another man.

I feel bad at how I handled it and told her to forgive me.

I will reach out to her again to say hello. She was a good girl. I should probably come clean as to why I did what I did (my sexuality)

They're ugly even the Somali girl representing Kenya!
:idontlike:

1.png

Now this is a sexy woman. Male to female transgender. Xaxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.