AbdiJohnson and Bielsa karbashes hairy Arab beast who begged to be English on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This reminds me of when the Somali twitter went apeshit on this Madow girl. She had a pinned tweet of her dead brother, some sacvge farax made a fake account pretending to be her brother and tweeted 'I AM ALIVE ' :ohlord::ohlord:

I remember that. That was savagery.

@AbdiJohnson coming for scalps to defend somalis is a beautiful thing

a1439cf13e1c2739385f431db5a3eeeac0f7a57d.gif

@Bielsa went for the kill

Bielsa

VIP
These Arabs were insulting us and this Somali girl trying to be diplomatic with them. Sad. You gotta fight fire with fire.

Screenshot_20161225-011455.png

She doesn't. She is a liberal booty clapper (they are diplomatic but still bootyclap). The conservative bootyclappers wouldn't have spoken up or didn't see it because they're too busy retweeting Syria tweets

You guys put this arab dude on fire. he sitting in his room planning his next move:mjkkk:. i Support this arab :dead: catching. Don´t let these sand eating goat shaggers get away with this.

did he just say we wish we looked like him with his nose and jawline?! ah hell nah. who in the f*ck would want that wide ass jaw and his Toco Toucan looking ass nose? this JAFAR looking ass is GASSED!

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
They must pay :denzelnigga:...sidenote wouldn't it be really cool if @AbdiJohnson, @Bielsa, and I (creative director) started a an online directory for trolls and racists. Some sort of database where people submit evidence on a troll or racist then we can black list the user or even better have them pay us to get removed from the list:cosbyhmm: e-blackmail. Can we get info on this guy tho?

Apollo

VIP
European country ethnonyms are slowly losing their ethnic connotations.

Nowadays you are seeing more and more second/third generation immigrants simply identifying with their host country only (British, French, Dutch, German etc.).

In a generation or two from now, these terms will lose all their ethnic connections and simply become ethnically meaningless terms like American or Canadian.

Bielsa

VIP
European country ethnonyms are slowly losing their ethnic connotations.

Nowadays you are seeing more and more second/third generation immigrants simply identifying with their host country only (British, French, Dutch, German etc.).

In a generation or two from now, these terms will lose all their ethnic connections and simply become ethnically meaningless terms like American or Canadian.

At least in UK they call 2nd generation immigrants British. English is still reserved for white people although they tend to also include people of Caribbean descent into that as well. I've seen white people call other black people "English" but they call Pakis and Indians "British". IDK why.

Status
Not open for further replies.