Absurd habits you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Whenever my sister watches TV she leaves the volume on an even number. She's weirdly so nazi about that.

When I have the remote I just put the volume on 19 just to see her get super annoyed.

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
How old is your sister, does she behave normally on daily basis? Does she shave her vagina?

Have to make my bed in the morning otherwise I get antsy and it ruins my day lol which is weird cuz I have no problem leaving the rest of the house a mess

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Is your sister sexy? Is she Sunni down there or fircooni Post a picture of her if she's banging then I'm going to anoint her with the zamzam water waa billahi towfiq!:fittytousand:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How old is your sister, does she behave normally on daily basis? Does she shave her vagina?
upload_2016-12-17_1-1-46.jpeg

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
When I'm cooking I have to wash things right before I use it regardless of whether it's clean or not. I mean I could prepare the kitchen, go upstairs to google a recipe and then come back down and wash the same pan I washed literally 10 minutes ago. If I touch the salt shaker, soya bottle etc. I have to at least wet my hands before I can continue. I go through and obscene amount of kitchen rolls. Outside of the kitchen I couldn't care less.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This idiot is disrespecting my mother and he has her cousin as his avatar honestly you couldn't make this up.
Only regret I had was not doing it 12 years earlier. Maybe you wouldn't have looked like this:
photo.jpg
you kids from down under are wack you have no sense of humour like really how's this even remotely funny? You sounding like a jealousy ex now talking about my new girls looks give it a rest you kangaroo :idontlike:

Have to make my bed in the morning otherwise I get antsy and it ruins my day lol which is weird cuz I have no problem leaving the rest of the house a mess

How's this a absurd habit ? :ivers:
This is what I do religiously, get out of bed and straight away make up my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.