Absurd habits you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
This idiot is disrespecting my mother and he has her cousin as his avatar honestly you couldn't make this up.

you kids from down under are wack you have no sense of humour like really how's this even remotely funny? You sounding like a jealousy ex now talking about my new girls looks give it a rest you kangaroo :idontlike:

Waryah you started it with the your mum's g-spot is gaal.

I did ur mum a favour, saved her future children from getting that dark-skinned Omar Mahmud gene. Be thankful.

How's this a absurd habit ? :ivers:
This is what I do religiously, get out of bed and straight away make up my bed.

Because the rest of my room could look like a war zone yet my bed looks straight out of a home deco magazine lmaoo

Idc about the rest of my room but my bed needs to me made hahaha

:deadmanny:
Right off the bat, these niggas didn't even contribute before coming at his sister. Absolutely shameless :farole:

Bunch of deprived ciyaal. :yloezpe: I think the first commentator set the tone lmao that's usually how these things go

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryah you started it with the your mum's g-spot is gaal.

I did ur mum a favour, saved her future children from getting that dark-skinned Omar Mahmud gene. Be thankful.
So you're not cisman maxamud, you're not cumar maxamud it's safe to say you're not maxamud salebaan so what tribe tribe are you? Why do you have mundane abdirashid cali sharmarke as your avatar :hmm:

Because the rest of my room could look like a war zone yet my bed looks straight out of a home deco magazine lmaoo

Idc about the rest of my room but my bed needs to me made hahaha

Bunch of deprived ciyaal. :yloezpe: I think the first commentator set the tone lmao that's usually how these things go

Heelll naah :hova: you dutty gall :idontlike: I don't play with my OCD room is vacuumed cupboards wiped down all clothes folded up stored away, room has to be smelling fresh before I go to sleep day in day out :ufdup:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Motherfuck this sheegato :pacspit:
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm the sheegato
3f0.jpg

Heelll naah :hova: you dutty gall :idontlike: I don't play with my OCD room is vacuumed cupboards wiped down all clothes folded up stored away, room has to be smelling fresh before I go to sleep day in day out :ufdup:

Lmaoooo akhas I don't play w dirty rooms either I can't sleep if it's dirty I dont even eat in my room, I'm very sensitive to dusty smells that's why you'll never catch me in my brothers rooms :idontlike:

I'm just a bit unorganised. :oops: I tend leave things strewn around lol clothes, books, paint brushes, anything!

Lmaoooo akhas I don't play w dirty rooms either I can't sleep if it's dirty I dont even eat in my room, I'm very sensitive to dusty smells that's why you'll never catch me in my brothers rooms :idontlike:

I'm just a bit unorganised. :oops: I tend leave things strewn around lol clothes, books, paint brushes, anything!

Maybe you and I can do something about your room :shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.