Adding insult to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@JohnDoe imagine your mother was a star & someone in here had a picture with her having a gang of goons on her face & they decided to make it their display picture, would you find that offensive?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is uncalled for, how can you openly expect to disrespect Islam openly in a Somali forum unabated? You should be more considerate to your fellow Somali who just so happen to be predominantly Muslim.

You could've just messaged me and asked me nicely but you give an analogy involving sperm like Da'wah man. And what a rubbish analogy it is.

I'll tell you what adding insult to injury is, it's when an 18 year old is stoned to death for declaring his apostasy in Yemen and the barbarians are telling him to say the shaada. Where are you're priorities? Does a measly picture evoke more reaction in you than the human rights violations that occur on a daily basis across the Muslim world?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You could've just messaged me and asked me nicely but you give an analogy involving sperm like Da'wah man. And what a rubbish analogy it is.
Shut your mouth you filthy rodent, dastardly pagan satanic humanist Darwinian Homoerectus useless eater. I see you changed your display picture that's a good gaal shaxshax.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nice to know your personal fantasies..
His personal fantasy is to see all Somalis abandon their faith laakinse

They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it). (As-Saff 61:8)

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
They wanna talk? Let them talk..they wanna talk? (Shhh...) Well, what they talkin' about? I see them runnin' they mouth, but they ain't talking

I'll tell you what adding insult to injury is, it's when an 18 year old is stoned to death for declaring his apostasy in Yemen and the barbarians are telling him to say the shaada. Where are you're priorities? Does a measly picture evoke more reaction in you than the human rights violations that occur on a daily basis across the Muslim world?

What's that got with to us? There are 11/2 billion Muslim around the world and they do not go out stoning people. Listen Yemen is most backward country in world honestly before the war, they used to go mini wars between villages because donkey from one tribe raped other donkey( belongs other donkey)

@Cognitivedissonance I take the view that religion will ever be eradicated as long as people fear death. Let's face it death is religions trump card.However, the next best solution is for religion to be institutionalized under the auspices of a secular state like Christianity and that I believe is a more attainable goal.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@JohnDoe Someone showed me the disputes that you and your friends have had with the Muslims on this forum. My question is, why are you spreading atheistic nonsense on a Muslim forum?

@JohnDoe Someone showed me the disputes that you and your friends have had with the Muslims on this forum. My question is, why are you spreading atheistic nonsense on a Muslim forum?

It's not called MuslimSpot is it? It's SomaliSpot and the results from the last poll suggest this forum doesn't compose of just Muslims.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
It's not called MuslimSpot is it? It's SomaliSpot and the results from the last poll suggest this forum doesn't compose of just Muslims.
Why then don't you have your discussion about atheism with your atheist friends? Why are you trying to force your false ideologies down the throats of Muslims?

Do you respect the beliefs and values people have?

Why then don't you have your discussion about atheism with your atheist friends? Why are you trying to force your false ideologies down the throats of Muslims?

Do you respect the beliefs and values people have?

My position on this is clear
''I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.''
Voltaire.
For instance I would never call for the deportation of someone just for holding particular views which I don't agree with. Likewise, I should expect many of you to follow @Barni example by growing a thick skin.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
My position on this is clear
''I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.''
Voltaire.
For instance I would never call for the deportation of someone just for holding particular views which I don't agree with. Likewise, I should expect many of you to follow @Barni example by growing a thick skin.
Ok, you have the right to say it (in secular States), but why are you forcing false ideologies down the throats of people that are not interested? We don't want to hear it, honestly. You're a very disrespectful person and your denying people their safe space.

Status
Not open for further replies.