Adding insult to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love atheist. They talk about Islam more than my muslim friend would ever want to. @JohnDoe, being Somali AND an atheist? That's huge, but to try refute Islam to its followers on Somalispot is weird. I guess you're the dawah man, but instead of Islam its atheism. I find that funny, really funny.

I love atheist. They talk about Islam more than my muslim friend would ever want to. @JohnDoe, being Somali AND an atheist? That's huge, but to try refute Islam to its followers on Somalispot is weird. I guess you're the dawah man, but instead of Islam its atheism. I find that funny, really funny.

Mate, you condone child abuse so I frankly don't care what you think.

Mate, you condone child abuse so I frankly don't care what you think.
I most certainly do not condone child abuse. Nowhere during my debate about age and marriage did I mention sexual activities in a marriage. Just you assuming things here, Doe.

I most certainly do not condone child abuse. Nowhere during my debate about age and marriage did I mention sexual activities in a marriage. Just you assuming things here, Doe.

Need I remind you of the thread about the man charged with battery for assaulting his son. Jeez, it was only a couple of days ago.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance I take the view that religion will ever be eradicated as long as people fear death. Let's face it death is religions trump card.However, the next best solution is for religion to be institutionalized under the auspices of a secular state like Christianity and that I believe is a more attainable goal.
You're doing a fine job of making Somalis hate the apostates so called Somalis, you've taken a leaf from Ayan hersi book, I applaud you. Instead of winning hearts & minds you resort to cheap insults & trying to tarnish the image of Islam & Somalis as a whole who's dhaqan is interwoven with Islam & the shariah. Keep creating more animosity for your kind by insulting that's which they hold dear, more dearer than their own mother & father, son or daughter.

You're doing a fine job of making Somalis hate the apostates so called Somalis, you've taken a leaf from Ayan hersi book, I applaud you. Instead of winning hearts & minds you resort to cheap insults & trying to tarnish the image of Islam & Somalis as a whole who's dhaqan is interwoven with Islam & the shariah. Keep creating more animosity for your kind by insulting that's which they hold dear, more dearer than their own mother & father, son or daughter.

There was animosity before I ever came on to the scene and as for Ayaan, she's braver then you'll ever be.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There was animosity before I ever came on to the scene and as for Ayaan, she's braver then you'll ever be.
What a way to turn people against apostates, what a genius carry on doing a fine job of ostracising your dismal hand full of confused apostates against the overwhelming majority who are Muslim.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ayan hersi' family has cut her off, her tribe has cut her off, she can never go to Puntland, if she does then it's on sight I can assure you, there's no love lost.

Ayan hersi' family has cut her off, her tribe has cut her off, she can never go to Puntland, if she does then it's on sight I can assure you, there's no love lost.

Unlike, Muslims and by extension those follow religion in general, I don't need faith to carry me through as thankfully there's something called evidence which is an infintely superior way of confirming claims. What evidence is there that humans were 90 feet tall? What evidence is there that Abraham survived being thrown into the fire? What evidence is there for Jonah to survive in the stomach of a whale. I'm not singling out Islam here as there are equally just as absurd claims in the Old and New Testament but unlike Christians and Jews most Muslims assert these claims as fact. So if anyone is confused it's you my friend.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Unlike, Muslims and by extension those follow religion in general, I don't need faith to carry me through as thankfully there's something called evidence which is an infintely superior way of confirming claims. What evidence is there that humans were 90 feet tall? What evidence is there that Abraham survived being thrown into the fire? What evidence is there for Jonah to survive in the stomach of a whale. I'm not singling out Islam here as there are equally just as absurd claims in the Old and New Testament but unlike Christians and Jews most Muslims assert these claims as fact. So if anyone is confused it's you my friend.
What evidence is there that you have a brain?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala iyo gaalka tahay ba waas, talking to this Neanderthal is like drawing water from a mirage.

Status
Not open for further replies.