Addis Ababa, Phoenix of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Have they got the longest coastline of Africa/the Middle East tho? :umad:

The whole coast north of Mogadishu is desert, totally useless. Ethiopia on the other hand has a mild climate and is pleasant year round.
They are truly blessed.

addis-ababa-ethiopia-2012-rastaphoto-com-c-001.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Aren't they heading slowly towards civil war? Heard the government is going ham in some provinces while doing their best to keep it under wraps.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They arrested the top Oromo opposition leaders yesterday, making a peaceful negotiation impossible. They're already talking about an armed struggle is necessary.

:whew:

Useless Somalis should have expanded in to the highlands and learned how to farm instead of fighting over arid lands. BTW Ethiopia will stay united with Addis as its capital regardless of regime change.

Useless Somalis should have expanded in to the highlands and learned how to farm instead of fighting over arid lands. BTW Ethiopia will stay united with Addis as its capital regardless of regime change.
It won't stay united. In the future the Amhara will take over and create Abassynia again.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Don't worry sxb
The place is a shithole, there's even shanties in the city centre.
They have all these buildings and a light train but are still uncivilised savages
Trust me, I've been there

I lived in that shitbox and beautiful Jigjiga for a few months, trust me i know sxb, for the most part shacabka miskimeen waye, especially the Oromo, it's they're government and the Anti-Somali agenda they're pushing i don't rock with, Imam Gurey is probably turning in his grave right now lol.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
What happened to Mogadishu will happen to Addis Ababa very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.