Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Could you please ban @isme - I'm bored of his vile anti Somali diarrhea. Just pure unadulterated anti Somali abuse on a Somali forum.

Ban this white c*nt. I'm sick of him.

Could you please ban @isme - I'm bored of his vile anti Somali diarrhea. Just pure unadulterated anti Somali abuse on a Somali forum.

Ban this white c*nt. I'm sick of him.
abdi jhonson the admin of this site supports anti somali rhetoric, so i don't think they are going anywhere. tons of trolls come here and say outrages racist things to somalis everyday. nobody does shit.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
abdi jhonson the admin of this site supports anti somali rhetoric, so i don't think they are going anywhere. tons of trolls come here and say outrages racist things to somalis everyday. nobody does shit.

no Abdi doesn't support it. I've talked to abdi about it. You guys should really just PM him, he's really a nice and fair mod.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
i legit changed it seconds before you posted

:westbrookswag:

You can only see the gif when u click on your pic

change your dp to this please

cute-dog-4.jpg

If I ban them I have to ban the misogynists and the clan bashers and the racists. I have to be fair. I either ban all or none of them.

I'm monitoring this site for extreme offenses (I.e. extreme trolling, exposures, ography, harassment, etc)

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Barni i won't lie, i'm a sucker for cute little animals. which is why a dp like that would just incite me every time i posted

@AJ you mean to tell me banning these asperger riddled neerdowells would mean banning Simon and Freebandz?

I mean is it worth the sacrifice is the question

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Barni i won't lie, i'm a sucker for cute little animals. which is why a dp like that would just incite me every time i posted

@AJ you mean to tell me banning these asperger riddled neerdowells would mean banning Simon and Freebandz?

i want to see the f*ck nikka who says yes:ufdup:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Incite? LMAO

Just changed it. We should be twinning.

If I ban them I have to ban the misogynists and the clan bashers and the racists. I have to be fair. I either ban all or none of them.

I'm monitoring this site for extreme offenses (I.e. extreme trolling, exposures, ography, harassment, etc)
so you would also ban yourself if you start enforcing standards :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.