Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Mocking FGM victims calling them retarded. This guy has to go.

Nah you phuckers aren't comparable to any other group. All the cousin marriages and genital mutilations has resulted in a real creepy population. Retardation off the charts.

Listen you can only do u right?[/QUOTE

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You cant really compare clanbashers to guys who specifically come to a Somali forum just to shit on Somalis with no repercussions

Guess what would happen If I joined an Arab forum? Only talking shit about Arabs id get banned without question

And why do you need to investigate Matters like this when Everybody seen it and knows about it

You cant really compare clanbashers to guys who specifically come to a Somali forum just to shit on Somalis with no repercussions

Guess what would happen If I joined an Arab forum? Only talking shit about Arabs id get banned without question

And why do you need to investigate Matters like this when Everybody seen it and knows about it
It's true. These guys are actually worse than Abdi Johnson himself.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
is there no infraction system here? strike rules? ban dates set by the staff to make sure everyone knows the rules?

actually what are the rules?

wallahi this site is about as somali as it could get. so many grey-areas :sheed:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
is there no infraction system here? strike rules? ban dates set by the staff to make sure everyone knows the rules?

actually what are the rules?

wallahi this site is about as somali as it could get. so many grey-areas :sheed:

I think other than posting and exposing people, anything else is allowed.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah, see that's a problem. Granted, I like forums that are usually alright with flaming and trolling, but only if they exist in small traces. Do as you please moderation should only exist on a section-by-section basis. As in certain areas can have a slightly laxer approach than others. But the general area where everyone congregates? Nah. Can't have this wishy-washy xiyawaan shit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People were abusing dislike button so you got rid off it

But People that 98% of the time that only cause on this forum is to talk shit and they usually arent Somali can stay but Hey Too bad they can abuse that

Status
Not open for further replies.