Africa’s most handsome men

They may have put kenya and Nigeria that high to make the pan africanists happy. Anyways Somalia is in a good spot, I’d put us higher since we’re taller and better looking. But you can’t complain.

1713980455811.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Barkhad damaged our image and west Africans are the main ones found working in the entertainment industry.

All we got is chunkz and a few other YouTubers/streamers.

We will need some more good looking Somali male actors to gain international recognition. We can't depend on just YouTubers.

Barkhad damaged our image and west Africans are the main ones found working in the entertainment industry.

All we got is chunkz and a few other YouTubers/streamers.

We will need some more good looking Somali male actors to gain international recognition. We can't depend on just YouTubers.
We have a few Somali made shows, models, and influencers. Overtime Somali’s will retrieve their crown.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
We have a few Somali made shows, models, and influencers. Overtime Somali’s will retrieve their crown.
Yea but mainly somalis watch those shows, and the only models we got representing us on a big scale are Somali women. No Somali men.

Honestly men and women don't really care about male models as much.

Having influencers isn't enough. We need Somali men entering the big leagues in the entertainment industry

They may have put kenya and Nigeria that high to make the pan africanists happy. Anyways Somalia is in a good spot, I’d put us higher since we’re taller and better looking. But you can’t complain.
My list
1. Somalis/ North sudanis
2. Ethiopians/ tutsis
3. Algerians/ Moroccans
4.fulanis of Nigeria/ Hausa’s

Trending

Latest posts