African-American dude interested in Africa tries Somali food with his Somali friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I feel like this guy is slowly turning into Sam of Somalia
Sam of Somalia is way more annoying. Even his name cheeses me. This guy just seems to be interested in African culture in general, and he probably has a lot of Somali friends and lives in an area with a large Somali community, so that's why he's taken more of an interest in Somali culture. Also, when white people appropriate our culture is makes more angry than when other people do it, for some reason. Maybe I'm racist. :manny:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
He called it samboosi, even the somali cat too
woahbuddy.png

Sam of Somalia is way more annoying. Even his name cheeses me. This guy just seems to be interested in African culture in general, and he probably has a lot of Somali friends and lives in an area with a large Somali community, so that's why he's taken more of an interest in Somali culture. Also, when white people appropriate our culture is makes more angry than when other people do it, for some reason. Maybe I'm racist. :manny:
What's so bad about white people desu?
633CE703-9829-40E7-80ED-14A9014ECB30-5943-00000DF2A8825629_tmp.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I like this guy. He's not one of them niggas, and it comes across. As far as AA's go, he's decent and more self-aware than average if we're speaking true.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I like this guy. He's not one of them niggas, and it comes across. As far as AA's go, he's decent and more self-aware than average if we're speaking true.

The most :mjpls: statement ever wallahi

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

@Dhabaal she's a married woman bro so lay off the jokes there. But I am sure one of them xalimos under the comments who are already asking to meet wouldn't mind.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
@Dhabaal she's a married woman bro so lay off the jokes there. But I am sure one of them xalimos under the comments who are already asking to meet wouldn't mind.

From the comments...

Talib Thompson
Hello brother , I'm African American and Muslim All praise to Allah. My wife is Somali m.j . They are beautiful women inside and out . It's a challenge to get the family on board because of the cultural differences. But if your Muslim and you prove yourself to be a (man) with good character and morals insha'Allah you will be blessed to have a Somali woman with iman and taqwa .faith and fear of Allah.

:ohhh: Majerteen waalee

@Bahal Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.