African American Man Talks about why He loves Somali Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No. I'm Somali, but just wanted to show you that Somalis are also loved and not hated as much as this forum portrays us to be.
Okay, I just saw a lot your Pro-Black or African American videos about Somalis. I personally sometimes disagree with Pan-Africanists, but I would like see some more videos about others on Somalis. Keep it up :nvjpqts:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Don't tell me you're 15 years old.
No, I'm in my twenties lol. I use to be around a lot of Somalis when I was younger, I as I got older, I didn't hang around many
Somali chicks lol. I don't think it's fair for Somali girls for me to make judgments from Somali Features :fantasia2:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@Angela Davis Are you African American?

OhMypicard.png
It all makes sense now.

We have AA agents amongst us. :damn:

When a man praises the women of another race, it's usually because he wants to fuckem. But I ain't getting in the way of a nigga that wants to get laid.:ohno:

No. I'm Somali, but just wanted to show you that Somalis are also loved and not hated as much as this forum portrays us to be.

Damn wallahi I feel so much better now knowing some random negro fetishished what xaliimos wear under their jilbaabs:ohhh: Congrats you must feel so empowered

This video has already been posted. Nobody gives a flying f*ck this thread better not turn into another fucking 30+ page shitfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.