African country scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It'd be awesome if the application was dateable, so that you could compare the conditions of certain african countries throughout different presendential eras to spot improvements of deficiencies of leadership, and see how they grew.

I'd like to see where pre-91 Somalia stood to see what our best scores ever were. It was still pretty young, but certainly incrementally better than it is now.

Not really, this is a famous study published ten years ago.
http://www.peterleeson.com/Better_Off_Stateless.pdf

The problem with Somalia is the lack of agriculture. Most African countries do not have famines because everyone is a farmer and can feed his family. Somalis are mostly pastoral and are dependent to a larger extent on a less stable food production model. This explains why Somalia has higher GDP per capita than some African countries that never have famines where 260,000 people die. An average person in Burundi may earn $500 a year, but he probably can feed himself unlike the Somali who earns $600 a year and starves periodically.

Last edited:
Some Somalis are making millions inside Somalia as I type these words. I pity the ones that believe Somalia to be "in the bottom of the barrel" in this laughable shitatistic. :lol:

This list is made by jealous Madow. Somalia has better access to water and electricity than most countries, this is due to it being regulated by the business community not the gov't. As for literacy the UN said literacy in English is as high as nearly 80% in PL and SL. Our GDP per Capita (at least $700 dollars 1993 stats) is better than all of our neighbours bar Kenya. As for mobile and internet penetration even anti-Africa organisations (Economist, Fox News) will admit Somalia has one of the highest mobile penetration rates in Africa at over 80% having direct access to a phone.

Another question: How did they measure these stats if Somalia is 'too unsafe'. Did the call their other jealous Madow. f*ck THEM.

:draketf: Bro, there's a drought every Wednesday in Somalia. The roads are nonexistent even in the major cities. No proper water supply or plumbing and there is no industry to speak of except livestock and service sector like restaurants and hotels. The world is getting hotter, drier and more populous. Coupled with the fact that we kill eachother everyday in tribal skirmishes and suicide attacks, huge famine and disease outbreaks. Somalis need to get their butts in gear or we may be extinct by 2050.

waraabe

Your superior
God bless those djaboutian patriots who kept their country unlike us. This is what they would be looking at today

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
:draketf: Bro, there's a drought every Wednesday in Somalia. The roads are nonexistent even in the major cities. No proper water supply or plumbing and there is no industry to speak of except livestock and service sector like restaurants and hotels. The world is getting hotter, drier and more populous. Coupled with the fact that we kill eachother everyday in tribal skirmishes and suicide attacks, huge famine and disease outbreaks. Somalis need to get their butts in gear or we may be extinct by 2050.

Whats your problem. I highlighted the truth, Somalia is by no means the best country in Africa but we deserved a higher placing on that list. Its like we are automatically last on any list. Even in 50 years when inshallah we are in a better situation these Madows will put us last out of cuqdad.

So many people are still in denial. There's a reason why the world equates failed state to Somalia.

Just take the L and develop your regions. :umad:

Screenshot_2017-01-12-14-28-58.png

Screenshot_2017-01-12-14-27-52.png

How do we have a higher GDP then Djibouti ? shit makes no sense :ivers:

Djibouti population 872,932
GDP per capita 1,668.34 USD

Somalia population 10.5 million
GDP per capita 299.00 USD

Don't compare yourselves to reer Djibouti :mjlol:

That's why I said shit makes no sense Disneyland really got into your head huh? Per capita yes Djibouti is doing better but in the area of Gross domestic product Somalia is doing better, by the way you shouldn't even laugh you think Disneyland is doing better then the whole of Somalia your having a laugh and suffering from serious delusions.

That's why I said shit makes no sense Disneyland really got into your head huh? Per capita yes Djibouti is doing better but in the area of Gross domestic product Somalia is doing better, by the way you shouldn't even laugh you think Disneyland is doing better then the whole of Somalia your having a laugh and suffering from serious delusions.
Who's talking about Somaliland? Your inferiority complex is showing :icon lol:

Obviously Somalia would have a higher total GDP than Djibouti since they have 10x the population. Djibouti's can grow it's GDP by 3% per year and they'll see a major increase in quality of life. Somalia on the other hand would need to grow 3% just to be stable.

Keep your calaacaling to Somaliland and don't waste your time comparing yourself with Djibouti. :umad:

Djibouti population 872,932
GDP per capita 1,668.34 USD

Somalia population 10.5 million
GDP per capita 299.00 USD

Don't compare yourselves to reer Djibouti :mjlol:

I think some of my fellow Somalis don't get the point. On the average, a Somali makes 300 USD per year while a Djibouti makes 1,668 USD per year. That's like 5 times the income. Somalis, stop with the undeserved boast and let's develop our country.:draketf:

Who's talking about Somaliland? Your inferiority complex is showing :icon lol:

Obviously Somalia would have a higher total GDP than Djibouti since they have 10x the population. Djibouti's can grow it's GDP by 3% per year and they'll see a major increase in quality of life. Somalia on the other hand would need to grow 3% just to be stable.

Keep your calaacaling to Somaliland and don't waste your time comparing yourself with Djibouti. :umad:

According to the world powers and the rest of the world is Disneyland included when ever Somalia is talked about or is it separated and seeing as a different country ? talking about inferiority complex when your the one that replied back in a mocking way why because your projecting reer Disneyland forever emotional.

Answer my question is Disneyland aka Somaliland seeing as a different country to Somalia yes or no ?

If you deflect and don't straight up answer my question i know I touched a nerve I'll be patiently waiting for your reply inaan Mickey mouse :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.