Africans Leaving Europe In Droves

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Europe should become fully african, Thats payment for the coloniazation. Also Support the completely break up of the United Kingdom, Split them up well.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Europe should become fully african, Thats payment for the coloniazation. Also Support the completely break up of the United Kingdom, Split them up well.
Payback for colonisation kulaha. How bout Africa industrialises and runs their fade with their former colonisers.

no offense fobs did highkey ruin europe i went to paris wallahi i couldn't believe it, fobs everywhere. Everyone was talkin to me in french and assuming im a local. Whoever says france is racist is lying that place was all maadow people, when i landed in the airport wallahi i was shocked all the employees were black:williamswtf:maadows are to france as indians are to canada :mjlol:hate to say it but its the truth yall. i also went to another smaller city in france with less fobs no offense it was way better:sass2: i wanna say but it was so niche and random i'd be exposing myself
It the price for their neo colonialism.

Trending