Ahmed gurey

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
a hero of Islam and Somali people and the conquer of 2/3 of Ethiopia

Muzaffer

She claimed that he was not Somali not too long ago.

it doesn't change anything because Ahmed gurey and his successors and even the ifat sultanate royal families were Somalis. so yes it was Ethiopian Somali war. and we will teach our children to hate Ethiopia until we take our lands from them

Muzaffer

he is Somali but from what tribe I don't know surly but I hear that he is Marehan

@xabashi what do you think about ahmed gurey

Somalis and Gurey :ftw9nwa:
Ethiopians see the Adal war as an Ethiopian civil war between Christians and Muslims not between Ethiopians and Somalis. The notion of Ethiopians and Somalis being enemies and fighting for centuries doesnโ€™t exist with Ethiopians. It is the Somali creation most probably a propaganda by Siad Barre regime. Gurey may be a Somali but still that doesnโ€™t make the Adal war a war between Ethiopia and Somali.
Anyway you can have gurey :ftw9nwa:, the only war that has huge significance in Ethiopia is the Adwa war against colonial Italy. Adal war or the 77 war donโ€™t play much role among Ethiopians.
Ethiopians never see themselves as being fighting against Somalis for centuries. This is purely a Somali creation and exists only in the Somali mind. It has nothing to do with us ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Bruh that thread :deadmanny:

who the hell was @NourUgaas he's brought shame onto Somalis

reer

VIP
Ethiopians see the Adal war as an Ethiopian civil war between Christians and Muslims not between Ethiopians and Somalis. The notion of Ethiopians and Somalis being enemies and fighting for centuries doesnโ€™t exist with Ethiopians. It is the Somali creation most probably a propaganda by Siad Barre regime. Gurey may be a Somali but still that doesnโ€™t make the Adal war a war between Ethiopia and Somali.
Anyway you can have gurey :ftw9nwa:, the only war that has huge significance in Ethiopia is the Adwa war against colonial Italy. Adal war or the 77 war donโ€™t play much role among Ethiopians.
Ethiopians never see themselves as being fighting against Somalis for centuries. This is purely a Somali creation and exists only in the Somali mind. It has nothing to do with us ๐Ÿ˜‚.
the british gave you the largest somali region. you are propped up by the west and their anchor and their poster boy in the horn and dropped the name abyssinia for the new world order.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
Do ethiopians know the reason Somalis hate them is because of the occupation of somali lands.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
:ftw9nwa:
Majority ordinary Ethiopians doesnโ€™t even know that Somalis hate them let alone to know why. Most Ethiopians are ignorant when it comes to Ethio-Somali relations and politics.
I seem some comments on YouTube and they are wondering why somalis are talking about the Somali region. Do you want the Somali region to be a part of Ethiopia or Somalia.

the british gave you the largest somali region. you are propped up by the west and their anchor and their poster boy in the horn and dropped the name abyssinia for the new world order.

I didnโ€™t know the british had a part in the Adal war :ftw9nwa: I thought the thread is about the Adal war.

I seem some comments on YouTube and they are wondering why somalis are talking about the Somali region. Do you want the Somali region to be a part of Ethiopia or Somalia.

Personally and since Iโ€™m a democrat :ftw9nwa: I think that decision should be left to the Somalis in Ethiopia alone. But since Iโ€™m also a realist I donโ€™t see any region in Ethiopia becoming independent without war since there are no colonial borders. So itโ€™s the winner takes all with no end in sight for peaceful coexistence. The realistic goal should be to fight for a democratic Ethiopia that services all equally.

reer

VIP
Personally and since Iโ€™m a democrat :ftw9nwa: I think that decision should be left to the Somalis in Ethiopia alone. But since Iโ€™m also a realist I donโ€™t see any region in Ethiopia becoming independent without war since there are no colonial borders. So itโ€™s the winner takes all with no end in sight for peaceful coexistence. The realistic goal should be to fight for a democratic Ethiopia that services all equally.
we were never the same country or empire we dont want to be part of your satanic abyssinia/ethiopia. western somalia was our wild west the home of our literature not your satanic ethiopia. stick to your your xabashi civil wars with tplf.

we were never the same country or empire we dont want to be part of your satanic abyssinia/ethiopia. western somalia was our wild west the home of our literature not your satanic ethiopia. stick to your your xabashi civil wars with tplf.

Why are you triggered :ftw9nwa:? I'm not the state. I told you my personal opinion that it is up to the Somalis to decide. Don't bark at me, I have nothing lost in Somali region and if the region goes or stays is none of my business. Go ahead and fight for your independence if you think that is the way. I'm not holding you back. Good luck!

Sosa

Bruh
Been in ethiopian fb groups and they generally show love to us, and consider us to be a part of them๐Ÿคข, so him only hearing christians vs muslims is nothing new. Regarding ogaden, weโ€™ll have to fix ourselves and in shaa Allah in the future when ethiopia inevitably collapse, theyll join us ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ดโค๏ธ

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:ftw9nwa:
Majority ordinary Ethiopians doesnโ€™t even know that Somalis hate them let alone to know why. Most Ethiopians are ignorant when it comes to Ethio-Somali relations and politics.
Do you think there are no people here who know your kind โ€œEthiopians dont know Somalis hate themโ€ the only people who can top our garbage IQ is Reer 63 over here :noneck:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 11.57.08 PM.png

:dead::dead:

Do you think there are no people here who know your kind โ€œEthiopians dont know Somalis hate themโ€ the only people who can top our garbage IQ is Reer 63 over here :noneck:

I know it is not easy for IQ 68 but I think it's time to update your data :ftw9nwa::

image.png

Also don't forget that we have over 80 tribes with some dragging the IQ level too much :ftw9nwa: but we still manged to beat IQ 68 :ftw9nwa:

Tradition testifies Emir Nur Mujahid was from Somali-Darod tribe of Marehan"

You can read the journal piece here;

https://www.jstor.org/stable/43581078

The German got the complete name of Emir Nur down saying he is;

Nur Ali Abdullahi of ad-Dhuha Suha/Marehan

Marehan have his abtirsi down as

Nur Ali Abdullahi Nur Yusuf Mataan Ciis Ahmed Mohamed Da'ud Abadir of reer Hodanbari/Mareexaan.

http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person= ... irsiLang=1

Notice his family surname is listed as ad-Dhuha Suha family in the German piece and in Marehan geneology he is part of reer Hodanbari

Dhuha = morning
Suha: beautiful/amazing

Hodan: wealthy/amazing (dhulkaan waa hodan)
Bari ; daybreak/early morning (nabad ku bari)

The family name is basically "waking up to a beautiful, vibrant morning" or "morning light"

There's other sources independent of this that are from the 1970s that state he is Marehan. Marehan inherited the Adal Sultanate after the Imam's death. Emir Nur's descendants, the Ina Nur guarded his tomb in Harar to this day.

Trending