Ahmed gurey

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
All leaders in the Horns were worthless.

Yes, they conquered but they were also too soft and went back then the conflict restarted again and the Abyssinians eventually succeeded establishing the state of Ethiopia 300 years later.

The Arabs, Turks and Europeans stayed and assimilated the locals so they could firmly establish control over their territories in the long term. Look at Middle East and North Africa (Arab), Asia Minor (Turk) and South America (Spain).

You wanna hear what's worse? The Amharans also adopted their exact same strategic by assimilating most of Ethiopia and they're in that position today because they didn't just take over their lands and do nothing.

So, what did the Horner sultans do exactly when they entered the gates of Mekelle and Gondar? :snoop:

Maybe I would have their statues raised in my backyard if they were ruthless.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I know it is not easy for IQ 68 but I think it's time to update your data :ftw9nwa::

image.png

Also don't forget that we have over 80 tribes with some dragging the IQ level too much :ftw9nwa: but we still manged to beat IQ 68 :ftw9nwa:
Somalis were never tested we are an average between Ethiopia and Kenya. Lynn and Tatu had actual Ethiopian samples atleast and their result was 63 :icon lol:

Somalis and Gurey :ftw9nwa:
Ethiopians see the Adal war as an Ethiopian civil war between Christians and Muslims not between Ethiopians and Somalis. The notion of Ethiopians and Somalis being enemies and fighting for centuries doesn’t exist with Ethiopians. It is the Somali creation most probably a propaganda by Siad Barre regime. Gurey may be a Somali but still that doesn’t make the Adal war a war between Ethiopia and Somali.
Anyway you can have gurey :ftw9nwa:, the only war that has huge significance in Ethiopia is the Adwa war against colonial Italy. Adal war or the 77 war don’t play much role among Ethiopians.
Ethiopians never see themselves as being fighting against Somalis for centuries. This is purely a Somali creation and exists only in the Somali mind. It has nothing to do with us 😂.
ethiopian didn’t exist during that time it was abssinya dumbass

habeshas always tried fighting Somalis ever sense we became Muslim and Ahmed gurey is Somali

gurey is not a oromo or Habesha name so your just one dumb raw meat eater nacas ka ta wus

what habesha writes habesha with a x stop with the cap xalimo we know who you are

dont forget you amharas didn’t have a history before you started fighting Muslims :comeon: :draketf:

Somalis and Gurey :ftw9nwa:
Ethiopians see the Adal war as an Ethiopian civil war between Christians and Muslims not between Ethiopians and Somalis. The notion of Ethiopians and Somalis being enemies and fighting for centuries doesn’t exist with Ethiopians. It is the Somali creation most probably a propaganda by Siad Barre regime. Gurey may be a Somali but still that doesn’t make the Adal war a war between Ethiopia and Somali.
Anyway you can have gurey :ftw9nwa:, the only war that has huge significance in Ethiopia is the Adwa war against colonial Italy. Adal war or the 77 war don’t play much role among Ethiopians.
Ethiopians never see themselves as being fighting against Somalis for centuries. This is purely a Somali creation and exists only in the Somali mind. It has nothing to do with us 😂.
We dont care what you lowlifes think. He is somali and one of our leaders. He plays a role in our history thus we speak of him fondly. We dont care what some amhara lowlifes think

Trending