Ahmed Madobe against 1m1v

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Bullshit, he doesn't care whether PL or SSC is there or not. It's just an excuse so he can plan his own elections. He would've signed whatever Garguurte wants as long as he can arrange his own reelection.

I ain't complaining tho, let it fail.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Fgs 1m1v is impossible. Puntland and somaliland won’t allow it . Khatumo if it doesn’t get statehood won’t either . South you have Al shabab . How u gonna hold 1m1v land not under your control people not registered with ids

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

IMG_9852.jpeg

The last Darood leader standing:wow:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Fgs 1m1v is impossible. Puntland and somaliland won’t allow it . Khatumo if it doesn’t get statehood won’t either . South you have Al shabab . How u gonna hold 1m1v land not under your control people not registered with ids
So everyone can do their one man one vote individually and submit results without FGS oversight? Like a confederation?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I've realized we live in the early middle period of development. A lot of talk and a lot of big heads not wanting to relinquish their medieval power to come into the 21 century. Perhaps these talks will work, most likely not but at least leaders are learning to talk.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
No one needs corrupt 1m1v
What isn't corrupt? Somalia still sits at the top of the corruption index yet no one in goverment feels shame. I just want the people to vote, I'm sick and tires of the bullshit 4.5 system that has kept us in the medieval era compared to every other nation. Something has to change.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
What isn't corrupt? Somalia still sits at the top of the corruption index yet no one in goverment feels shame. I just want the people to vote, I'm sick and tires of the bullshit 4.5 system that has kept us in the medieval era compared to every other nation. Something has to change.
It’s a fake controlled 1m1v. That is worse than the 4.5 system. We don’t need an entirely new constitution for that, he could’ve just added 1m1v to the provisional constitution, that’s all puntland wanted. Now you reap what you sow.

Somalia was going down in that index until Hassan became president, then it went back up. Are you going to give a car you want somebody to take care of and cherish to someone known to defecate in automobiles because you haven’t found anyone else to take it in 20yrs ?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Half the country vote 1m 1v.

Trending