Ahmed Madoobe ends HSM’s ambitions of 1m1v

meanwhile hes been working towards winning there since he stepped back in Villa Somalia :pachah1:

HSM is lucky to make it to the 2nd round this time. He ruined his political career with his own two hands. He is beefing Laftagren, he got Puntland upset. He tried to outsmart Madoobe but failed. Who is even going to back him this time? I wish you the best lakin. You got 1 and half years left so iska baashaal for now. :stevej:

Jungle

VIP
HSM is lucky to make it to the 2nd round this time. He ruined his political career with his own two hands. He is beefing Laftagren, he got Puntland upset. He tried to outsmart Madoobe but failed. Who is even going to back him this time? I wish you the best lakin. You got 1 and half years left so iska baashaal for now. :stevej:
Shisheeye kalkaal you think a darood president can put in a position to tell hiraab what to do? We've seen it already and it ended in 7 minutes

Shisheeye kalkaal you think a darood president can put in a position to tell hiraab what to do? We've seen it already and it ended in 7 minutes
I love how you changed the topic real quick. Hiiraab kulaha :russ: Deni and Kheyre could have easily given their votes to Farmaajo in the 2nd round. Hiiraab would have been doing mucaaradnimo for another 4 years under farmaajo presidency. :dead:

Safe your energy and see you in afisyooni 2026 saxib.

1720129110858.jpeg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I love how you changed the topic real quick. Hiiraab kulaha :russ: Deni and Kheyre could have easily given their votes to Farmaajo in the 2nd round. Hiiraab would have been doing mucaaradnimo for another 4 years under farmaajo presidency. :dead:

Safe your energy and see you in afisyooni 2026 saxib.

View attachment 333610
Inshallah we will together send that donkey packing. It was a big mistake backing a dumb dameer in the first place.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Somalia was never going to have one man, one vote and never will.

1) "0.5" and womens' vote will be equal to that of 1.0 men, especially those from the large subclans and they wont like that. Somalia heavily discriminates almost everyone in society;

2) Elders and seniors will lose their influence in a very young country (50% are 15 and under, maybe 80% are under 30);

3) Very limited history in democracy;

4) Al Shabab, which can take over "Jubbaland" to Awdal within weeks of foreign pullout, will link democracy to gaalo;

5) Those in power now don't want to lose it.

6) Foreign countries that bribe presidential candidates hundreds of millions of dollars to pay those in parliament to vote for their candidate won't allow it (I know a very famous Somali living in Canada that was approached by a foreign head of state to be their beacch).

Someone will scream Somalialand but Somalialand has experienced young children voting for Kulmiye. Elections are rigged there and are not free and fair. Puntland is like 1 or 2 million and even they can't hold elections. What cities in Somalia can hold municipal elections? None.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Somalia was never going to have one man, one vote and never will.

1) "0.5" and womens' vote will be equal to that of 1.0 men, especially those from the large subclans and they wont like that. Somalia heavily discriminates almost everyone in society;

2) Elders and seniors will lose their influence in a very young country (50% are 15 and under, maybe 80% are under 30);

3) Very limited history in democracy;

4) Al Shabab, which can take over "Jubbaland" to Awdal within weeks of foreign pullout, will link democracy to gaalo;

5) Those in power now don't want to lose it.

6) Foreign countries that bribe presidential candidates hundreds of millions of dollars to pay those in parliament to vote for their candidate won't allow it (I know a very famous Somali living in Canada that was approached by a foreign head of state to be their beacch).

Someone will scream Somalialand but Somalialand has experienced young children voting for Kulmiye. Elections are rigged there and are not free and fair. Puntland is like 1 or 2 million and even they can't hold elections. What cities in Somalia can hold municipal elections? None.
I can say for sure Al Shebab will struggle to even get a foothold in the north due to how clan mechanics work up here, the north clan structure is held by a smaller number of players.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I can say for sure Al Shebab will struggle to even get a foothold in the north due to how clan mechanics work up here, the north clan structure is held by a smaller number of players.

Burco is the Salafi headquarters of the Somali lands. Godane lived freely in Hargeisa. Awdal had Al-Itihad terror camps. Non-Kulmiye clans can be convinced. We're dealing with Somalis here. They can easily take over. Somaliland cannot retake Las Anod and Puntland can't even arrest a few dozen old ISIS men who come into town to replenish to go back into the mountains. All Al Shabab has to do is talk about the economic, social and political disadvantages of the youth and minorities and they'll get support. They have better political strategy than the bums in power now.

Jungle

VIP
Even absiqadir boss who is waceysla abgaal knows :drakelaugh:

You love grasping at straws. That man got vip treatment from his uncle in Xamar. You think he is being genuine by supporting madax sabuul? 1 post :chrisfreshhah:or he threw him a lil somethin?
PM Afar Qoble is even touring the hoods of Minneapolis. Head on a swivel like a chicago hoodlum :russ:

Jungle

VIP
You love grasping at straws. That man got vip treatment from his uncle in Xamar. You think he is being genuine by supporting madax sabuul? 1 post :chrisfreshhah:or he threw him a lil somethin?
PM Afar Qoble is even touring the hoods of Minneapolis. Head on a swivel like a chicago hoodlum :russ:

:russ: wtf eboow this is your leader @Step a side

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Farmaajo also said I'm going to hold 1m1v elections and held on to that for years lol both of them are unrealistic. You who fall for that shite are even worse. 'Afisooni is his worst nightmare' meanwhile hes been working towards winning there again since he stepped back in Villa Somalia

Mar kale Birmade Hassan Sheikh!
Hassan gurgurte wa tuug

Trending

Latest posts