Ai Schizo Arc

In just a few years AI has absolutely done untold damage to the internet. There was a study that shows that some scientific studies have used some form of AI to write them. Its this incestous relationship where AI is fed AI made information to learn from. Anyone who has used AI, the smart atleast edit the text to make it less robotic, so the small amount caught might just simply be those so incredible lazy not to even do that.

Personally, I think the internets fate was sealed when people came to see it as nothing more than 2 or 3 websites. "Dead Internet theory" was aptly named for this phenomena, where governments and corporations killed material written or created by human hands and minds, and then through their bots and algorithms curated a simulacrum of the organic human material they got rid of. The internet we have known of and the internet the Zoomers are familiar with are so vastly different.

The above is from a 2002 game, where a friend that was guiding the player, is revealed to be a AI. The conversation between it and the player, is quite remarkable.

People like Elon and Jordan Peterson, have been cynically decrying this, only because they see it as an opportunity to remake the internet in their own image. I personally am waiting out for web 3.0 and blockchain, a decentralised internet, where the data is owned and managed by its author or artist, without relying on a central authority or arbiter. Not just a return to web 1.0 but something far greater.

The AI fad just add to this landfill, I dont really see it as anything that is substantial though, I noticed the people occupying the bottom rung of the various creative fields I moonlight in, having non-stop heart attacks about it, only because it threatens their bottom line, I dont think they have anything to worry about.

puc945k.gif

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
In just a few years AI has absolutely done untold damage to the internet. There was a study that shows that some scientific studies have used some form of AI to write them. Its this incestous relationship where AI is fed AI made information to learn from. Anyone who has used AI, the smart atleast edit the text to make it less robotic, so the small amount caught might just simply be those so incredible lazy not to even do that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Latest posts