Aids: a struggle for reer waqooyis and reer koonfur

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately aids has been a struggle for both SL and the koonfurians according to a UN report in 2014. Even puntland was not spared but was nothing close to disaster like others.

* PL reported 3832 cases mostly in bosaaso.

* Reer waqooyis reported staggering 9531 cases that is three times the amount of PL.

* the koonfurians (south-central) have surpassed the reer waqooyis by a large margin as they reported 16363 cases ( i guess the mudug part of the south has relatively low like PL). That is almost six times as much as PL.

So the questions is Why do those two struggle with aids and should people avoid marrying from them?

I think the northerners struggle with aids because of the khat and the local brothels. then they infect unsuspecting women and the circle goes on.

As for the southerners its two reasons: one the "qutbo sir" culture that is a menace in the south leads to people getting married in for the sexual pleasure and then moving to the next one after a while ( just like mutah marriage).
Two the Bollywood films contribute to fake Love stories which leads to people having sex as if there is No tomorrow.

Get tested before you marry folks!

http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/country/documents/SOM_narrative_report_2015.pdf

lately aids has been a struggle for both SL and the koonfurians according to a UN report in 2014. Even puntland was not spared but was nothing close to disaster like others.

* PL reported 3832 cases mostly in bosaaso.

* Reer waqooyis reported staggering 9531 cases that is three times the amount of PL.

* the koonfurians (south-central) have surpassed the reer waqooyis by a large margin as they reported 16363 cases ( i guess the mudug part of the south has relatively low like PL). That is almost six times as much as PL.

So the questions is Why do those two struggle with aids and should people avoid marrying from them?

I think the northerners struggle with aids because of the khat and the local brothels. then they infect unsuspecting women and the circle goes on.

As for the southerners its two reasons: one the "qutbo sir" culture that is a menace in the south leads to people getting married in for the sexual pleasure and then moving to the next one after a while ( just like mutah marriage).
Two the Bollywood films contribute to fake Love stories which leads to people having sex as if there is No tomorrow.

Get tested before you marry folks!

http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/country/documents/SOM_narrative_report_2015.pdf

Now we have to deal with aids?
giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Aren't you white why are making fun of him

I'm helping him, maybe he'll take this down before it hits him what the next few sentences of the article mean.

People treat people like him as though they are children, I prefer for him to learn instead.

@TheMadMullah prevalence rate means how much the disease occurs in a particular population, not the number of cases as the sample sizes of the region were varied. This article isn't one that you should be using :O27GWRK:

No where in somalia is there an AIDS (you mean HIV btw) epidemic.

I'm helping him, maybe he'll take this down before it hits him what the next few sentences of the article mean.

People treat his people like children, I prefer for him to learn instead.

@TheMadMullah prevalence rate means how much the disease occurs in a particular population, not the number of cases as the sample sizes of the region were varied. This article isn't one that you should be using :O27GWRK:

So you are white yes I knew it

@TheMadMullah is the biggest qabilist I've ever seen.
What is being qabilist about a UN report its not like i made up things??

People treat people like him as though they are children, I prefer for him to learn instead.

the figures speak for themselves Im sure your place has scored a high rate and you cant swallow it so you are trying to use the denial tactics:bell:

No he is not there was a thread about non somalis and he said he's not so I asked if he was white and he didn't answer so I've been stalking him ever since

I grant him an honorary somali membership. He is better fit than Madmullah and the atheist ignoble crew who populate this forum. He is somali to me bro.

Waa nin dowlad ah runtii. He has more affinity to Somalis and Somali issues than many who are cursed with the Somali blood but wish they weren't.

Sometimes it is not so much about who shares blood with you than who shares ideals and beliefs with you.

I grant him an honorary somali membership. He is better fit than Madmullah and the atheist ignoble crew who populate this forum. He is somali to me bro.

Waa nin dowlad ah runtii. He has more affinity to Somalis and Somali issues than many who are cursed with the Somali blood but wish they weren't.

Sometimes it is not so much about who shares blood with you than who shares ideals and beliefs with you.
I agree with you but I just want to know where he is from

He must be good FBI addition. He was defending prophet Mohamed when many here weren't from cosmos, the biggest Darwin follower. I like FBI moles who defend the prophet.
Masallah he is wallahi better than a lot of the people on this website he is now a member of the darood clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending