Aids: a struggle for reer waqooyis and reer koonfur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masallah he is wallahi better than a lot of the people on this website he is now a member of the darood clan

Waa abtigay marka if you inducted him into daarood. Heard that John? You are an Uncle of mine now since Gov adopted you into his clan. It is official now.

Peace out.

Waa abtigay marka if you inducted him into daarood. Heard that John? You are an Uncle of mine now since Gov adopted you into his clan. It is official now.
We are taking this too fast he will be an honorury member until he answers my question

Thanks to these oromo aliens.

With their large population and beastly looks, they are even starting to scare me:9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

They remind me of titans:9uoofqd::9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

Attack-on-Titan.jpg

+ Can someone change it to thanks oromo pls?

03_15_ChaiTime_Obama.jpg

Edit: sorry for bumping this earlier. This thread is trash.:idontlike:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
If you look at the population sizes of those places you mentioned you have only embarrassed your little gobol :siilaanyolaugh:

We are taking this too fast he will be an honorury member until he answers my question

Durbadiiba waad la noqotay tolgelinta? :russ::russ:fulay.

Fine brah, he can join my largest clan E-V32, I carry 95% membership to that. We are open for business :nvjpqts: Waa nin fiican John. He is beyond vetting. Check the forum contributions he made. Solid member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending