Aj Shabeel Insta posts šŸ˜

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
1708479743249.png

Ive infilitrated his discord page Looks like hes completely assimilated

That yusuf7n guy does the same thing as well šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø the guy is literally average looking yet he made a post comparing himself to that famous picture of an ugly Somali man and everyone in the comments was saying ā€œsomalis are the ugliest people on this earthā€ someone even said ā€œSomalis are like low tier black peoples like if u spawn into a game u start of as Somali and work ur way upā€ Wallahi I just blocked that guy, over 500,000 followers of Tik Tok and heā€™s humiliating his entire ethnicity like that, God I hate Somalis who make banana and rice jokes, big bum or pirate jokes those people are our weak links how can u take the piss out of ur people like that, when people laugh at Those jokes they arenā€™t laughing with u rather at you
Ong
Iā€™m starting to think we might need to kill few Somalis families for the greater good

Whatā€™s with Somalis and self depreciating jokes, never see any other ethnic group do this cringe stuff.

last time was that mentally unstable captured soldier pic he was saying itā€™s him.

Cringe thing is he doesnā€™t even look nothing like either, just feeding Ajnabi cringe Jokes. He needs to respect himself.

@Khaemwaset @Ronaldo Nazario

@rayxn3 @pinkyandthebrain @CurrentlyOnline @Mudug_gyal @Xoriyo
Youā€™re absolutely right.

Self haters of both genders love to make themselves and their ethnicity the butt of the joke. This phenomenon can also be seen in attention starved weirdos who would say anything for some cheap laughs.

So embarrassing

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Whatā€™s with Somalis and self depreciating jokes, never see any other ethnic group do this cringe stuff.

last time was that mentally unstable captured soldier pic he was saying itā€™s him.

Cringe thing is he doesnā€™t even look nothing like either, just feeding Ajnabi cringe Jokes. He needs to respect himself.

@Khaemwaset @Ronaldo Nazario

@rayxn3 @pinkyandthebrain @CurrentlyOnline @Mudug_gyal @Xoriyo

Check out yusuf7n on tiktok and twitter.

He's a twitch streamer and represents us horribly.

Kisame

VIP
Hes funny Last night i spent 2 1/2 hours spamming in chat for him to use Strawberry Mint Growth oil hes so funny man Idk why u blocked a friendly somali creator
Because yusuf is cringe and has a fanbase that hates somalis :kodaksmiley:.

He's literally getting famous for having a big forehead and being hoeless. Bro is giving a bad look to avg looking somali niggas.

He literally makes zero content that's at least somewhat positive and makes him look good. At least AJ shabeel is funny and doesn't constantly diss somalis. Aj surprisingly has chicks that are into him.

Yusuf on the other hand is the definition of hoeless

Kisame

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was genuinely shocked when I started meeting east African bantus. I didn't know Kenyans, Rwandas, and niggas from Burundi had massive foreheads. There are way more east African bantus than horners so I got pissed off when I realized most of these bantus never catch heat for having a big forehead. It's just somalis.

Kisame

VIP
Firstly @Xoriyo is not Femcel and is never biased to neither gender, and Lastly those women I tagged spoke about this before but I didnā€™t take it seriously.

Itā€™s only you imbeciles who have self humiliation kink that will suffer it never bothered me since I never fit into those stereotypes even when I went to only Somali student in posh school. But I have been seeing this in UK and even TikTok young Somali youth want to fit in by being butt of Jokes.

Their real story of defending the seas isnā€™t known or told but being pirates and using unhealthy war torn casts to depict us as the bad so itā€™s not a good thing mate.

Grow some backbone you low IQ Nomad.

I never made self depreciating jokes about being somali. When niggas would bring up piracy I would always bring up how a lot of our pirates were basically fisherman protecting our seas.

AJ shabeel honestly isn't that hideous but he let the internet trick him into believing that he's actually ugly for a while. Personally I think he's gotten a lot more confident compared to back in the day. Like now he actually has female fans that are attracted to him.

Wonyluvr

Womanistā™€
VIP
That yusuf7n guy does the same thing as well šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø the guy is literally average looking yet he made a post comparing himself to that famous picture of an ugly Somali man and everyone in the comments was saying ā€œsomalis are the ugliest people on this earthā€ someone even said ā€œSomalis are like low tier black peoples like if u spawn into a game u start of as Somali and work ur way upā€ Wallahi I just blocked that guy, over 500,000 followers of Tik Tok and heā€™s humiliating his entire ethnicity like that, God I hate Somalis who make banana and rice jokes, big bum or pirate jokes those people are our weak links how can u take the piss out of ur people like that, when people laugh at Those jokes they arenā€™t laughing with u rather at you
Oh hell no

Idc I donā€™t consider his ass Somali
He looks mix to me šŸ§

He's literally getting famous for having a big forehead and being hoeless. Bro is giving a bad look to avg looking somali niggas.

He literally makes zero content that's at least somewhat positive and makes him look good. At least AJ shabeel is funny and doesn't constantly diss somalis. Aj surprisingly has chicks that are into him.

Kisame

VIP
I donā€™t watch his live streams so I donā€™t know much about him, I only saw that clip of him humiliating Somalis for other peoples entertainment and him and agent comparing there forehead sizes that put me off him so I just blocked him
Agent and yusuf surround themselves with non east African fans that barely respect them.

I've literally only seen one north American east African YouTuber with a non toxic fanbase and it's this nigga blackcharcoal.

Bro basically made content for Madows and had a consistent fanbase for awhile.

Main difference between charcoal and those other two niggas is that black charcoal isn't a fucking dork. Agent and yusuf are straight up geeks.

Blackcharcoal is basically your average non practicing Somali nigga that hangs out with Madows. Bro basically just made content about chilling with his friends or messing around with females.

Aj is ass as well if it wasnā€™t for chunks or darkest then he wouldnā€™t be here.

Anyways the only Somali streamers I like is

1)
IMG_4455.jpeg
(might say bit edgy stuff but overall decent streamer )

2)
IMG_4456.jpeg
(I like him funny dude . Tells story about his lifetime in Egypt and Somalia )