Ajnabi woman thirsting over Farax

What’s he doing in South Dakota

I was at North Dakota once

Look Up Girls Generation GIF by Viki

That’s a handsome man. That bone structure is A1, mashallah

We need to have people like him as the face of Somalis and not Barkhad Abdi (no shade to him, but most Somalis don’t look like him)

Eritrean looks more like us than Ethiopians. Ethios shares similar genetics roots with Semites.

I’ve surrounded myself with Eritreans and they sometimes can pass more like us than Ethiopians. Some Eritreans that I surrounded myself treats me as one of them. True story.
Eritreans have lots of Cushitic tribes like afar,saho,Beja

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Take care of your skin fellas. You see how his shit glistening all over the gaff. women love that

shit

One thing I realised: when Somali men are handsome they really are handsome. If they care of their profiles. And follow a restrict routine. Like cleansing the skin, brushing the hair, exercising and going outside. And Reducing carbs intake. They’d look really attractive. It’s the lazy culture we have here in the west.

Also the expedition on the internet about how men should look Shouldn’t always be an example. Because it can sometimes come off as superficial. The should follow more of realistic example.