Ajnabis Coping in the Comments after they get humbled by Mogger Farax

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Screenshot_20241029_015514_TikTok.jpg

Brutal mog ๐Ÿ˜‚ check the comments I can taste the saltiness and cope, these ajnabis are crying anf seething ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"N-n-no! He is definitely not somalian!"
1730138277379.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Aseer

VIP
Like I said before. Most decent looking Somali men that are social media active mainly hang out in Somali spaces.

The only decent looking one that's making content for Ajnabis is sharky from beta squad.
Man its always the ugly ones going viral all of these hidden gem good looking somalis barely make content or have low views. These are the type of somali content creators we should support.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Man itโ€™s always the ugly ones going viral all of these hidden gem good looking somalis barely make content or have low views. These are the type of somali content creators we should support.
Kkk now u have to look certain way to be on social media

Bloody hell ajanabis all think we have one look to the point if a decent looking somali posts people will be suprised. Somali American dudes I hold you accountable, yusuf7 fearlessfixx smh

Last edited:

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
Like I said before. Most decent looking Somali men that are social media active mainly hang out in Somali spaces.

The only decent looking one that's making content for Ajnabis is sharky from beta squad.
Some of us like peace, it's only the ugly ones that shout out they are Somali, like it's a personality.

Your last sentence why you making fun of barkhad and others what he do for you to hold him responsible for trollls
Again with the twisting. In no way did I say Barkhad is ugly. I don't mock Allah creation maybe I should have worded it differently but what I meant was Barkhad did us no justice by choosing a negative role and having features for people to mock. But to be honest he didn't really ruin our rep is definatley yusuf7 even though he's far from ugly.

Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

Some of these guys on TikTok are just malnourished or are khat addicts, these are photos these ajnabis sources.
You should believe me I fear Allah and don't like to mock Allah creation. I repented from my past and now I refrain from saying negative things. These Somali men have no xishood drawing in the somali name for views and aren't there to clean up our image smh

Aseer

VIP
Your last sentence why you making fun of barkhad and others what he do for you to hold him responsible for trollls
Barkhad deserves all the hate he willingly accepted the stereotypical role in that movie that had done numbers on our rep

Damned if you do damned if you donโ€™t,when a good looking Somali posts they spam the comment section with you donโ€™t look Somali or you are one a in a million when in reality you can find lots of Somalis who look like this guy

Aseer

VIP
It should be organic not part of your personality, like Chunks and AJ/Sharky.
Those guys are also decent looking you have to have a decent level of looks to be able to balance it with being organic.