Ajnabis Coping in the Comments after they get humbled by Mogger Farax

Some somalis have no self awareness because why aren't you limiting your comment section from ajanabis who's hungry to attack the somali name like a shark hungry eat the fishes. If I was goodlooking and posted I would either disable the comment section or limit for only my friends to comment since I know ajanabis will have something to say uff.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Damned if you do damned if you don’t,when a good looking Somali posts they spam the comment section with you don’t look Somali or you are one a in a million when in reality you can find lots of Somalis who look like this guy
The denial in the comment section is unreal. If you saw this viral tiktok long ago where some somali guy responded to the somali hate the comment section was pure denial, cope and glaze

Screenshot_20241029_033938_TikTok.jpg

Sad thing about this guys account is nowdays its getting shat all over by the countless somalis in his comment section talking about embarassing things and spouting xaar. Sometimes I believe we cant have nothing good in this community 🤦‍♂️

The denial in the comment section is unreal. If you saw this viral tiktok long ago where some somali guy responded to the somali hate the comment section was pure denial, cope and glaze

View attachment 346559

Sad thing about this guys account is nowdays its getting shat all over by the countless somalis in his comment section talking about embarassing things and spouting xaar. Sometimes I believe we cant have nothing good in this community 🤦‍♂️
There's some weird somali dudes that hate seeing other goodlooking dudes like some of then think it's gay. If we have that mentality than forget cleaning our image and have dirty faraaxs represent us for decades to come. We seriously need to start looksmaxxing and accept that grooming yourself as a man is normal and should be encouraged. Why is it always Somalis that do this? you don't see other Arabs hating.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

View attachment 346559

this weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Barkhad deserves all the hate he willingly accepted the stereotypical role in that movie that had done numbers on our rep
lol the movie was big budget with Tom hanks it’s was opportunity of lifetime . Most don’t have problem with premise of movie but his looks. If I saw barkhad walking down street I would know immediately he is somali. He turned that role into multiple movies and shows. Others don’t have to like way Somalis look we have Marry within our selves. The people who try to promote all these light skinned folks annoy me more than the 15 year old trolls online they are try hard and people pleasers

Compare that to other movies like escape from Mogadishu where Somalis played by west Africans and random people

Aseer

VIP
lol the movie was big budget with Tom hanks it’s was opportunity of lifetime . Most don’t have problem with premise of movie but his looks. If I saw barkhad walking down street I would know immediately he is somali. He turned that role into multiple movies and shows. Others don’t have to like way Somalis look we have Marry within our selves. The people who try to promote all these light skinned folks annoy me more than the 15 year old trolls online they are try hard and people pleasers

Compare that to other movies like escape from Mogadishu where Somalis played by west Africans and random people
He is ugly and let greed overtake him to stereotype and cause mental pain to his people. I nacalad that guy.

View attachment 346559

What embarrassing things are Somalis saying in his comments ?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm far too old to understand or relate to this fully. In my generation, Somali men were not seen as unattractive. I've encountered people, especially ajnabis, who were obsessively sycophantic toward my male relatives. I knew many of the guys whose faces they circulated around online, and it’s clear that this obsession is real. People often hate you because you possess what they lack, and that’s the end of the story. Insecure individuals tend to be the loudest critics.

Aseer

VIP
I'm far too old to understand or relate to this fully. In my generation, Somali men were not seen as unattractive. I've encountered people, especially ajnabis, who were obsessively sycophantic toward my male relatives. I knew many of the guys whose faces they circulated around online, and it’s clear that this obsession is real. People often hate you because you possess what they lack, and that’s the end of the story. Insecure individuals tend to be the loudest critics.
Yeah life back then was way better since the internet wasnt around and people werent aware of our existence but ever since nowdays the trolls and other aspects somali hate is being amplified and its even proven that its being pushed by people in higher seats of power.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP

View attachment 346559

World

VIP
I was out in Central London the other day and these two girls from finland came up to me and my friend talking about are you somali, speaking somali words to me, talking about how in sweden all the somali guys are with blonde girls, how somalis got a huge population down there, one was black other was arab/white :mjlol:

I realised that in countries with low madow population people love somalis, but in countries where they heavily outnumber us, they spread their hate for us as much as they can. I have friends that are white, asian, brown, arab, east african, but i never get along with madows.

Last edited:

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
I was out in Central London the other day and these two girls from finland came up to me and my friend talking about are you somali, speaking somali words to me, talking about how in sweden all the somali girls are with blonde girls, how somalis got a huge population down there, one was black other was arab/white :mjlol:

I realised that in countries with low madow population people love somalis, but in countries where they heavily outnumber us, they spread their hate for us as much as they can. I have friends that are white, asian, brown, arab, east african, but i never get along with madows.