Ajnabis praise bullied somali model while a Somali man calls her mid & says Korean women look better than her

IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

Who needs enemies when the men from your own ethnicity are competing with you
šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£
and the funny thing is when Somali men are getting called unattractive Somali women are the first in comments to defend them šŸ™Š

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
This is extremely embarrassing wtf.

I bet this is an ajnabi guy. Thereā€™s no way this is a farax spending minutes on end typing this. If he is then I be damed.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Check his post history and stop coping

Itā€™s a mere question I asked. I couldnā€™t care less if itā€™s really a Somali guy. Just baffled by the behaviour of that poster. Men and women these days are so fixated on gender wars. So Iā€™m not the type of person to be this invested on it. Just wondering if this is a Somali guy posting this. If it is then I lost my respect for that man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Itā€™s a mere question I asked. I couldnā€™t care less if itā€™s really a Somali guy. Just baffled by the behaviour of that poster. Men and women these days are so fixated on gender wars. So Iā€™m not the type of person to be this invested on it. Just wondering if this is a Somali guy posting this. If it is then I lost my respect for that man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What men call ā€œgender warsā€ is simply women refusing to tolerate the abuse our mothers and foremothers endured. Men have always targeted us, whether physically or psychologically, like that weak man in the reply. The "gender wars" talk is tired. You canā€™t keep beating people down and expect them to stay silent forever.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nah heā€™s your average Somali man.
You guys generalise over a few cases and this guy is a random coon murtaad you women do the same thing as well but only start talking when you cherrypick your male counterparts just so you could generalise

You guys generalise over a few cases and this guy is a random coon murtaad you women do the same thing as well but only start talking when you cherrypick your male counterparts just so you could generalise
His religious beliefs are irrelevant lol he represents the average western Somali Man. The reason theyā€™re asking black men to rate their looks is to improve their chances with other women šŸ™Š show me a Somali woman who dedicated an entire twitter space with 200k ppl to uplifting yt men.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
His religious beliefs are irrelevant lol he represents the average western Somali Man. The reason theyā€™re asking black men to rate their looks is to improve their chances with other women šŸ™Š show me a Somali woman who dedicated an entire twitter space with 200k ppl to uplifting yt men.
There was only 3 men on that podcast and 1 out of 2 of them looked normal and the other 2 had some sort of self degradation kink and you and your other feminist nazi comrades on here use those sporadic cases to generalise the rest of us and please theres more than enough sources out there of somali women gobbling up malicious ajnabi compliments and putting down their men but do I generalise? No.

No one cares about you or your fellow kaffirs opinions.

Also that you some kafir think you can promote gender wars and hate between Somalis is pathetic.

You and all the others degnerate kafirs on here spend all your time trying to create hatred between Somali men and women so you can try and promote your satanic liberal feminist religion.

It is not going to work and you are doing us a service by proving how sinister kaffirs who pretend to be Somali on here and the ideologies you promote are.

But I guess its is only places like here, anonymously on the internet where you can pretend to be one of us and pretend your opinion is worth anything.

There was only 3 men on that podcast and 1 out of 2 of them looked normal and the other 2 had some sort of self degradation kink and you and your other feminist nazi comrades on here use those sporadic cases to generalise the rest of us and please theres more than enough sources out there of somali women gobbling up malicious ajnabi compliments and putting down their men but do I generalise? No.
Yea yea cope. Why do you think the vast majority of Somali men online are incel/ incel adjacent? The mate guarding they do isnā€™t due to love, etc. Theyā€™re simply jealous that theyā€™re not as fetishized as we are. Istg if they were lusted after en masse they wouldā€™ve left the random chicks they target. Itā€™s deep rooted jealousy/ lack of options & they expose themselves every time.

Shes some kafir and is pretending another kafir represents Somalis.

She like to play pretend on here.