AK-47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The only person with an ak47 I ever saw was in somalia :mjcry: we have to admit that we love guns more than arabs

We only like it in warfare but Arabs use it both in weddings, celebrations and also warfare.

cg3WO8.gif

Sadly No circulation of the holy £5 dough in my ends due to bhakti stingy hindis and ashy eastern eurotrash hoes hoovering it up.

Can fellow reer UK sspot fellas donate pls:feedme:pls

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I actually got this once, i didnt realise it was worth a lot until after I've used it. My aunty got it and doqonta sold it for 80 quid.

I'm going to go to my local atm that does fivers and get as many fivers as I can until I end up with it.

Bohol

VIP
I actually got this once, i didnt realise it was worth a lot until after I've used it. My aunty got it and doqonta sold it for 80 quid.

I'm going to go to my local atm that does fivers and get as many fivers as I can until I end up with it.

That is why it is better to do your research before. I have been looking for the AK47 note uncirculated for months then I got lucky. :yacadiim:

Which atm dish out fivers?

@oday1kenobi Mine is uncirculated (higher quality) straight out from a self-check out in a store. Look at how new and fresh it is.

Smell.gif

17440349_10212305787784576_936979435_n.jpg

Mate, you gave me an idea and I'm gonna use this idea to enlighten the 40 odd concurrent users and 200 dodgy ajnabi drones of sspot ameen.

Im going to source my savings, assets and capital ( i wont state its worth since jealous gaajos will give me the evil eye audhubillah!) to front my multi bank operations which would involve taking a portion of my lacag in £5 notes from banks across London which, judging from my mathematical intellect (got a b in gcse maths haha!!!) it should be possible to drain 2% of banks £5 reserves in london. If my calculations are wrong, i will employ the services of lil miss phd @sahersi (show off!)

Now here's the problem, if im carrying a significant amount of COLD HARD CASH, all the london hoodrats will get triggered and will try to jump me!!! Therefore, i will have a farax to watch my front, a bug eyed all seeing xabesha to watch my 6 and hire TWO! type 42 Madow TANKS from beesha Madow weyne to be my personal body guards!!!

Inshallah this will put a stop to all of the ethnic gangmans attempts to eat me whether it's the stabby Abby's (Albanians) to the forever karbaashed Kashmiris.

:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
Majority dont anymore but some still do. My local tesco gives it out and I've come across a few big banks that still do. Or you can go to the bank and ask to take out money in fivers.

Actively seeking out for fivers. :dead: You are funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending