Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Godane was actually insane
Screenshot_2024-10-03_at_6.58.36_PM.png

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Al Shabaab managed to attract the most psychopathic of psychopaths. No common sense whatsoever. Downright barbaric and violent for no reason.

Godane's passing was a blessing as he was one of the great leaders of Al Shabaab despite his young age.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Al Shabaab managed to attract the most psychopathic of psychopaths. No common sense whatsoever. Downright barbaric and violent for no reason.

Godane's passing was a blessing as he was one of the great leaders of Al Shabaab despite his young age.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
it's hard for me to fathom that these people are mentally okay. al Shabaab is a group of mentally unwell serial killers.
:idontlike:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Al shabaab in its current state is a organization that is designed to prevent any attempt to move the nation forward. It's why they stoke clan hate, so the land remains divided and they can loot from its people. At this point the FGS should just be done with it and turn Jilib in to rubble, I'd for this of it weren't for the fact that shabaab leaders hide among civilians like cowards.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
What do you mean by ‘ greater leader’? There is no such thing as a great Al Shabaab leader. I imply that if Godane was not killed, Al Shabaab would have been even more barbaric and violent.
You just praised him now your backtracking, what did you mean by great leader then?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Shit is scary because you can listen to the guys speeches (propaganda) on youtube. Man comes across as an ardent somali nationalist.

You got braindeads in the comment writing AUN, smh.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Shit is scary because you can listen to the guys speeches (propaganda) on youtube. Man comes across as an ardent somali nationalist.

You got braindeads in the comment writing AUN, smh.
Look how easy it is to brainwash Somalis, just use religion for justification and everyone will believe you are telling the truth. :faysalwtf:

There is no critical thinking among our people

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Al shabaab in its current state is a organization that is designed to prevent any attempt to move the nation forward. It's why they stoke clan hate, so the land remains divided and they can loot from its people. At this point the FGS should just be done with it and turn Jilib in to rubble, I'd for this of it weren't for the fact that shabaab leaders hide among civilians like cowards.

I’m wondering if they’re being quietly funded by the U.S. there’s already a US military based station in Somalia. So it’s not far fetched to know about this theory.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I’m wondering if they’re being quietly funded by the U.S. there’s already a US military based station in Somalia. So it’s not far fetched to know about this theory.
I don't see what the US gain by funding Al shabaab. They gain more by funding a stable Somalia that falls into their sphere of power, much like how they rule many nations with soft power. I think Al shabaab is funded at least partly by our neighbors, they seek to prevent a stable Somalia due it taking away any relevance they'd have.

Khanderson

VIP
I don't see what the US gain by funding Al shabaab. They gain more by funding a stable Somalia that falls into their sphere of power, much like how they rule many nations with soft power. I think Al shabaab is funded at least partly by our neighbors, they seek to prevent a stable Somalia due it taking away any relevance they'd have.

Never underestimate America and their foreign intervention: the US had history destabilising the Middle East and funding ISIS and formerly al-Qaeda.
Saddam Hussain was maybe a dictator to his people. But at least he knew how to manage his own country and was maybe hated more than America by his own people. Iraq now is in a worser position than it was then.
Dick Cheney once famously said: Iraq is in a better position because of Saddam isn't in key position. Al-shabab is a 2.0 version of ISIS in Syria.
You could say their operation is to prevent terrorism because of our government is weak. But what if I say to you they’re quietly arming them just to give reasons in being in Somalia.

Khanderson

VIP
When Iraq was in shambles (like Somalia in 1991): all terrorist started to flood into Iraq.
Harder to manage because surprise surprise there was no functioning government. U.S are quietly suppressing every country they’re residing. They’re quietly in control of this planet.

Trending

Latest posts