Al Shabaab is so cawaan even Osama Bin Laden told them to chill

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Never underestimate America and their foreign intervention: the US had history destabilising the Middle East and funding ISIS and formerly al-Qaeda.
Saddam Hussain was maybe a dictator to his people. But at least he knew how to manage his own country and was maybe hated more than America by his own people. Iraq now is in a worser position than it was then.
Dick Cheney once famously said: Iraq is in a better position because of Saddam isn't in key position. Al-shabab is a 2.0 version of ISIS in Syria.
You could say their operation is to prevent terrorism because of our government is weak. But what if I say to you they’re quietly arming them just to give reasons in being in Somalia.
Nothing would stop the US being in Somalia. If they decide tomorrow to litter every inch of Somalia with military bases manned by their own then they could. Now I don't doubt that they could fund Al shabaab but my issue is for what purpose. Somalia isn't as critical as Iraq, Iran or Syria and helping to establish a terrorist organization in Somalia achieves little. My eyes are on the UAE, they act the way the USA did during the early 2000s. They're definitely funding Al shabaab like they are the RSF, keeping the nation fractured while making backdoor deals with our worthless leaders.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Nothing would stop the US being in Somalia. If they decide tomorrow to litter every inch of Somalia with military bases manned by their own then they could. Now I don't doubt that they could fund Al shabaab but my issue is for what purpose. Somalia isn't as critical as Iraq, Iran or Syria and helping to establish a terrorist organization in Somalia achieves little. My eyes are on the UAE, they act the way the USA did during the early 2000s. They're definitely funding Al shabaab like they are the RSF, keeping the nation fractured while making backdoor deals with our worthless leaders.

Don’t you know UAE/Saudi are a big ally of America? How can you not detect the pattern there? Why is it when America place a military base in foreign nations there’s always these terrorist running around with a machine gun. Is all about suppressing the country and spying on their agenda. And keeping them in check. It’s weird that we’re excusing this behaviour. If we did this in their country they’d be a protest.

You said what’s their end game? The simple answer is just control. Somalia have natural recourses and China already in interested in investing in africa. Our country leaders are being paid to be lazy.
A civil revolution is only an option to change. Like the French Revolution. But it’s more of challenge because of America (monitoring and probably funding Al-shabab) and China in doing sneaky business with us. Seriously our country is handicapped.

:snoop:

well they are useless because turkey is stepping in and getting the vital deals, i read that they were pissed that turkey got the maritime deal, and now egypt is in the scene, back then they were competing with qatar, now there egypt, qatar and turkey, uae truly has lost their edge

Trending