Al- Shabab fighters overun Ceel Laheley Base 40kms from Dhusamareb massacring Galmudug troops

400 AS fighters have raided and captured Ceel Laheley base where Galmudug troops and Hawiye militias were stationed. The Antennas in the area have been cut off. Local sources said AL-Shabab committed another Coosweyne Massacre in Ceel Lehalay. Many vehicles were looted from the Hawiye militias.

IMG_5869.jpeg

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The rumours that the troops are being massacred on purpose may be true wallahi. First cawsweyne and then this.

Edit: Shabaab has been defeated according to reports. Guul ciidamada xooga dalka.

Newly released Video showcasing Al-Shabab’s Habargidir leader & intelligence chief Mahad karate is heard praising the tribes of Murusade,Weceysle and Duduble calling them Ansaar (Supporters) for Al-shabab against the Somali National Army and Somalia government 🇸🇴

IMG_5870.jpeg

Caghdeerow Kala dooro SFG HG iyo Alshabaab HG :russ:

either way wala kuwasa💀

I choose neither. It’s good to see 2 Hag organizations going to war. In the end 1 side will be weakened or destroyed.

by the way is it true that Mahad Kawaanle removed Ceyr troops from the battle hours before fighting took place. There are rumors that they were planning to Shirqool Duduble forces

:gaasdrink:

I choose neither. It’s good to see 2 Hag organizations going to war. In the end 1 side will be weakened or destroyed.

by the way is it true that Mahad Kawaanle removed Ceyr troops from the battle hours before fighting took place. There are rumors that they were planning to Shirqool Duduble forces

nah thats a conspiracy

the alshabaab all attacking are probably duduble its revenge for the 3 AS leaders and 5 civilians killed near there a few days ago

nah thats a conspiracy

the alshabaab all attacking are probably duduble its revenge for the 3 AS leaders and 5 civilians killed near there a few days ago

May Allah destroy Al-shabab I prefer to have mooryaans as neighbors than a terrorist organization that employs Ja.reer & Oromo suicide bombers

bidenkulaha

GalYare

You can just post Cali Yare rather than repeat him pretending it’s some xog.

Anyway the guy who went from saying the SNA and macawiisley is being massacred to then saying Cayr macawiisley were taken out to then saying Danab were taken out after defeating Shabaab leaving duduble macawiisley there is umm interesting to say is an accurate source

May Allah destroy Al-shabab I prefer to have mooryaans as neighbors than a terrorist organization that employs Ja.reer & Oromo suicide bombers

we aint moryaan bro kkk,

anyway lets wait and see, I don't think ceel-lahley was overrun since other duduble are protecting it, but there are probably big casualties on both side since the fight was happening for over 2 hours and there are airstrikes ongoing.

sadly this proves that big subclans in galmudug are more loyal to alshabaab than thought.