Al- Shabab fighters overun Ceel Laheley Base 40kms from Dhusamareb massacring Galmudug troops

This is clearly staged now. Ceel Lahelay, Cows-wayne. Inside trojans 4 shabab within SFG security forces, a hawiye divided. This must be a warning to international community do not send any more weaponry to the SFG, it will just be handed over too shabab as I think this is the intention now.
I can agree with you on this one. This government failed. Mahad salad is shabaab doing his thing 🤣. Feel sorry for those Duduble guys that got setup by him. 🤣.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is clearly staged now. Ceel Lahelay, Cows-wayne. Inside trojans 4 shabab within SFG security forces, a hawiye divided. This must be a warning to international community do not send any more weaponry to the SFG, it will just be handed over too shabab as I think this is the intention now.
You hit the nail on the head notice AS is capturing more arsenal from SFG ever since this so called war? Awdheegl, Ceel la helay, geriley, coowsweyne, Ruun nirgood. its happened so many times that I believe Mahad Salaad is arming them

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You hit the nail on the head notice AS is capturing more arsenal from SFG ever since this so called war? Awdheegl, Ceel la helay, geriley, coowsweyne, Ruun nirgood. its happened so many times that I believe Mahad Salaad is arming them

Alshabab have $200 million in the bank. They own shares of the largest businesses in Somalia.
They usually burn all the heavy equipment they capture as they are mostly an infantry force. They sometimes even burn the Toyota technicals. They are not short of money of weaponry.

I'm entirely opposed to bringing qabyaalad into this fight. We should support Culusow in this fight since he seems to be serious about it although his incompetence shows. If Puntland had its hands empty, I would have supported sending some troops.

Alshabab have $200 million in the bank. They own shares of the largest businesses in Somalia.
They usually burn all the heavy equipment they capture as they are mostly an infantry force. They sometimes even burn the Toyota technicals. They are not short of money of weaponry.

I'm entirely opposed to bringing qabyaalad into this fight. We should support Culusow in this fight since he seems to be serious about it although his incompetence shows. If Puntland had its hands empty, I would have supported sending some troops.
You have good heart.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have good heart.

Im against shabab too and I don't want them arm to the teeth near my territories, which is what seems to be plan. But I don't want to fight them while hawiye is divided, becuz it will mean un-necessary lives lost becuz shabab will be within the govt forces and security.

@Thegoodshepherd war wa sheekadi dhulbahanate iyo sidu kala daadsana in GM/HS, even tho wanted to karbash the hell outta of Isaaq, I knew dhulbahante was serving as 'darbi' for them. Don't let your good intentions fool u from the practical reality. Now it's turned into a 'scheme' to arm up shabab by staging breaches and giving shabab intel, imagine u don't trust the guy next to u in the trenches on ur side? u can't fight shabab like that.

Shabab has won. Let's discuss how we cede GM/HS in return they leave mogadishu alone and PL. Yes this sounds cruel to u, but it's more practical and hopefully PL can get stronger to rescue GM/HS later. Hawiye intu sidan yahay, i dont want un-necessary lives lost where shabab will not be defeated.

I can't believe our confused OP brother is even supporting the notion of Hawiyes being defeated by Alshabaab.

Doesn't he know that Alshabaab if they win that they have a huge battalions of suicide recruits at their arsenal to be used to take swiftly Kenya maamul Jubaland in a moment's notice.

Rag aan kaftamin Ansarul-Mujahidiin ayaa sugaya KenyaJubaland, waa fanatics who consistently utter through their lips obsessively and repetitively 24 Hours "Allah, Rasuul iyo Amiiru Mahad"View attachment 293640
Wait r u supporting alshabab?????

It’s very clear that the SNA is severely compromised. Al-shaydaan seems to get all the intel they need from sources inside the SNA and plan accordingly. This is going to be long bloody war that won’t finish in HSM term

Seems to me Al shaydan have been taking heavy losses for some time now . defections , 3 top leaders being killed in One day , being completely surrounded and multiple active fronts and losing support of surrounding clans . Can someone explain to me why people are so pessimistic towards this whole defeating Al Shabab group

Im against shabab too and I don't want them arm to the teeth near my territories, which is what seems to be plan. But I don't want to fight them while hawiye is divided, becuz it will mean un-necessary lives lost becuz shabab will be within the govt forces and security.

@Thegoodshepherd war wa sheekadi dhulbahanate iyo sidu kala daadsana in GM/HS, even tho wanted to karbash the hell outta of Isaaq, I knew dhulbahante was serving as 'darbi' for them. Don't let your good intentions fool u from the practical reality. Now it's turned into a 'scheme' to arm up shabab by staging breaches and giving shabab intel, imagine u don't trust the guy next to u in the trenches on ur side? u can't fight shabab like that.

Shabab has won. Let's discuss how we cede GM/HS in return they leave mogadishu alone and PL. Yes this sounds cruel to u, but it's more practical and hopefully PL can get stronger to rescue GM/HS later. Hawiye intu sidan yahay, i dont want un-necessary lives lost where shabab will not be defeated.
there is no such as thing as hawiye in this fight against al kabaab, its for the liberation of somali lands from terrorists, this is war is on somalis as a whole as god forbid hawiyes dont contain them then darood lands are next btw they already have bases in them in the south. Worst case scenario, the whole state becomes theirs like afghanistan. May allah unite our hawiye brothers and may the prevail inshallah, im counting on them they can still turn the tides.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It shows how unorganized the SNA and the locals are with each others, the president of mogadishu should've had training done between the SNA and the locals before starting this war and good leaders

IMG_5918.jpeg

IMG_5919.jpeg
IMG_5917.jpeg