alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some would go out of their way to drink this nasty haram poisonous beverage :hova:. At least for gaala it's a part of their culture, but for a muslim you have to quite literally go out of you're way to get it. And it's isn't even like it's one of those tempting sins, things that have some 'benefit' come out of it at least, but some nasty fermented liquid that makes you puke and destroys you're frontal brain cells and impairs your judgment :ivers: just thinking of it I want to throw up. I saw a drunk homeless man puking once, wallahi it was the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
nope. I came on here and read henny this henny that, even the name sounds homeless, why have these kids' parents failed them so
It's not their parents fault.
Something in the air over in Canada stifled their neurological development while they were a fetus:manny:

It's not their parents fault.
Something in the air over in Canada stifled their neurological development while they were a fetus:manny:

it's not their fault but parents have a huge influence in your upbringing. It's usually parents who don't know english and are clueless.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
it's not their fault but parents have a huge influence in your upbringing. It's usually parents who don't know english and are clueless.
wouldnt that be the case for every diaspora,you guys are born as khaasaaros the sooner you accept it the better

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
We live in a society were drinking alcohol is a norm, don't be surprised when you see Somali/Muslim youths on it too. Especially when you live in a country like mine where binge drinking is a big social problem.

wouldnt that be the case for every diaspora,you guys are born as khaasaaros the sooner you accept it the better
my parents didn't know english but they weren't clueless. Some parents literally don't know who their kids hang around, their grades in school, whether or not they pray

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
We live in a society were drinking alcohol is a norm, don't be surprised when you see Somali/Muslim youths on it too. Especially when you live in a country like mine where binge drinking is a big social problem.
We dont drink khaamro :williamswtf::williamswtf: that's exclusive to reer henny:westbrookwtf:

It's difficult being young and having to stay away from everything that's fun and normal to everyone around you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending