alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I can't believe some would go out of their way to drink this nasty haram poisonous beverage :hova:. At least for gaala it's a part of their culture, but for a muslim you have to quite literally go out of you're way to get it. And it's isn't even like it's one of those tempting sins, things that have some 'benefit' come out of it at least, but some nasty fermented liquid that makes you puke and destroys you're frontal brain cells and impairs your judgment :ivers: just thinking of it I want to throw up. I saw a drunk homeless man puking once, wallahi it was the most disgusting thing I ever witnessed
What are these sins with so called 'benefits'?

Alcohol is calm but in moderation. In fact, it's the only sin with proven health benefits.

What are these sins with so called 'benefits'?

Alcohol is calm but in moderation. In fact, it's the only sin with proven health benefits.

that's a sip of red wine, and the only health benefit in it is antioxidants which you can get from other sources. what health benefits are there in beer or hard liquor? some sins you get more gratification in your life, like taking a loan with riba- probably worse than alcohol-but you can see why someone would feel compelled to do it, same with fornication

BANTU

+op MVLI
that's a sip of red wine, and the only health benefit in it is antioxidants which you can get from other sources. what health benefits are there in beer or hard liquor? some sins you get more gratification in your life, like taking a loan with riba- probably worse than alcohol-but you can see why someone would feel compelled to do it, same with fornication
It's not a sip, it's anywhere from 1-4 drinks a day. And it's not limited to wine, beer and spirits are included. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/

You're right about riba, though.

I personally know a somali friend who died in a car crash few years ago, he was drunk. Aun but that's a terrible way to get caught off guard by malakalmaut

I personally know a somali friend who died in a car crash few years ago, he was drunk. Aun but that's a terrible way to get caught off guard by malakalmaut
he was drink driving. i don't know why people do this dafuq. whenever i drink, i make sure that i don't drive.

I know of a case like that too. alcohol should be banned! let them kill themselves moon shining if that's what they want. alcohol is already worse than most banned drugs.

BANTU

+op MVLI
the people drinking aren't doing it for health that's for sure -_-

Well, young adults lack impulse control so it's obvious why teens and young adults abuse alcohol. Proper education and good parenting can help with that.

Adult alcoholics tend to be predetermined (genetically) to be abusers and they're the types that would have been crack addicts if they were introduced to it.

See you have no reference point for this (because you've never been around responsible drinkers) but the vast majority of adults are casual and not hardcore drinkers. You make your judgement solely on the homeless drunk on the street and that is not a fair assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending