Algorithim slowly making Somali children insecure

I was on YouTube as I deleted social media and decided to go on the reels side of YouTube and clicked on a chunkz video and you wouldn't expect any hate since Chunkz is just bigging up Somalia right? nope I went to the comment section and saw a roasting session on an innocent video mocking Somalia and our looks and getting thousands of likes this obviously does not affect me since everyone is anonymous which gives you the immunity to be racist at the comfort of behind a screen, but you can tell from the comment section young Somalis were hurt and even coping by agreeing. It must be awful knowing your younger siblings, cousins seeing all this horrendous hate and must feel they did something wrong on behalf of the community. I honestly hope from the bottom of my heart social media including YouTube reels gets shut down. There's seriously isn't anybescape from the hate. Even on reddit which I thought was somali hate free turned to be not. What are your thoughts on this? I feel like not going on any website at this point. I'm tired of negativity, arghh just a rant.

I be liking those comments in hopes young somalis see it. It gives them character development.
Loool your something else a part of me don't like seeing Somalis get insecure by these comments but at the same time if I suffered seeing the hate when I was a teenager than they can too also tate the sweetness of this hate. Inshallah good things come out of this hate fest and we become more united, and more character development. But we could see a negative side affect to all of this if I'm honest. But we shall see as the years goes by.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Somalis should stop with their attention raadis all of this happens because of Somalis looking for validation.Nobody would say this if Somalis weren’t making self deprecating jokes

Somalis should stop with their attention raadis all of this happens because of Somalis looking for validation.Nobody would say this if Somalis weren’t making self deprecating jokes
So true sis, it's people like yusuf7 and dorknn that are getting foreigners brave in insulting us and it doesn't help how negative comments gets moved up and videos are more than ever connected globally. The comments wee extreme form of racism yet not a single person defended us. I eveb saw a somali agree. Is not looking good.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
So true sis, it's people like yusuf7 and dorknn that are getting foreigners brave in insulting us and it doesn't help how negative comments gets moved up and videos are more than ever connected globally. The comments wee extreme form of racism yet not a single person defended us. I eveb saw a somali agree. Is not looking good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol @pinkyandthebrain bit of a exaggeration. I’ve seen probably 50 plus shorts of underage kids glazing chunkz and snarky at best.

Youtube shorts is 100 percent more tame reddit on the other hand I don’t know any self respecting person that’d take that app serious .

Lol @pinkyandthebrain bit of a exaggeration. I’ve seen probably 50 plus shorts of underage kids glazing chunkz and snarky at best.

Youtube shorts is 100 percent more tame reddit on the other hand I don’t know any self respecting person that’d take that app serious .
Maybe it was a one off reel but the one I saw had a lot of views, and you just wouldn't think there would be negative comments let alone get many likes. I had to get off. Somali hate is also growing on YouTube didn't @Chaseyourdreamzz post not long ago a video on YouTube his cousins saw about somali forehead on YouTube. The comment section was extremely bad. Even his young family members got effected

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

its the other way around, youtube is suprisingly way more uncensored. Reddit only gets that name cause they allow corn but nothin else

We are the new Indians. Get used to it abdicels
You are tripping, when have you seen somalis be servant towards other groups ?
breaking bad coward GIF

Trending

Latest posts