All Soccer/Football players come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright bros, list your Height, Position, whether you are right footed or left, and which type of people you like/hate to play against. I'll start it off..

6"0
Preferred position :CAM, Secondary positions RB and LM
Right footed Preferred and can use left foot
I love to play against Cadaans and Asians, i routinely destroy and bully their CB's and assert my physical dominance over their 5"8 140 skinny frame
I hate to play against 6"7 Senegalese who are muscularly built like a tank and are extremely fast. My somali friend got his leg bone cracked by a crazy tackle from those west african jungle beasts :mjlol:

I am defensive mid
6'5
left footed(very deadly actually). My shots are something wallahi. I am not good at dribbling the ball but I am very good at making good passes. I am not fast either so I don't like playing against fast players. My specialties are long shots and headers.

Iam 6"2 a solid midfielder both offensive and defensive, left footed and during my heights played in 2nd division. Xabi alonso kind of play style.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
.... I like to play football:mjpls:
Position: Any
7'0
Right-footed, left foot is as good as dead.
I am too old to play, but I can school you kids for about 5 min then I'll run out of fuel.

Last edited:
I am defensive mid
6'5
left footed(very deadly actually). My shots are something wallahi. I am not good at dribbling the ball but I am very good at making good passes. I am not fast either so I don't like playing against fast players. My specialties are long shots and headers.

6"5?? You sure you aint senegalese? Lol
Horta why do all left footed players have deadly shots, never seen a lefty that doesn't have a laser beam

I am 6ft and Left footed. I play occasionally with Mexicans. I can play defense and offense. Mostly offense. I am very good player and can control the ball. I can easily juggle it from 1 to 500 without letting the ball touch the ground. Just one leg though. If I juggle with both legs, it will be less than that.

I am good at soccer.

I am 6ft and Left footed. I play occasionally with Mexicans. I can play defense and offense. Mostly offense. I am very good player and can control the ball. I can easily juggle it from 1 to 500 without letting the ball touch the ground. Just one leg though. If I juggle with both legs, it will be less than that.

I am good at soccer.

To 500 ? :williamswtf:
Wtf is everyone here legit left-footed?

To 500 ? :williamswtf:
Wtf is everyone here legit left-footed?

Yea bro, I can do that much even though it may take two tries, but guaranteed 300 - 400 if I am warmed up.

Yes, I was born left and exclusively use left leg for playing soccer. But because of the culture, the Quranic teacher forced me to use my right hand for the Quran. Then I decided to use my right hand in school as well thinking since it wasn't good for Quran, it might not be good for School too. I became ambidextrous.

Leg - left
Hands - I use both to this day. Sometimes I get confused during Waysada because using my left hand feels so natural and I catch myself mid Wayso/ablution and redo it since I am not sure which hand I used.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Play 10, left wing, or striker.
Height: no identifying physical features
Right foot
Like playing against teams that don't press, white bois, route one teams
Hate playing against any and all Latinos, cheating fuckers
I frequently dive
I like to think of myself as a mix between iniesta and bergkamp :icon lol:
Great first touch, technique, and cold blooded in front of goal :icon e ugeek:

5"9 last i checked
any position preferably mid-fielder
right foot
hate playing against people who are too fast or too muscular
love playing against any "laciib" so i can test my skills and occassionally destroy them

Play 10, left wing, or striker.
Height: no identifying physical features
Right foot
Like playing against teams that don't press, white bois, route one teams
Hate playing against any and all Latinos, cheating fuckers
I frequently dive
I like to think of myself as a mix between iniesta and bergkamp :icon lol:
Great first touch, technique, and cold blooded in front of goal :icon e ugeek:

Laacibka addunka

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
6 feet
right wing
Right footed
I excel in making short passes and fast reactions,my endurance is limited and my dribbling is mediocre,i once rainbow flicked a guy in a game,shit was spectacular,
I hate playing against short players that are built,really fast and have great bodying ability.Usually bantus they are superior in the field.
I have respectable power and usually release short abrupt bursts of speed that are out of nowhere which usually wins the ball and confuses the player.

6 feet
right wing
Right footed
I excel in making short passes and fast reactions,my endurance is limited and my dribbling is mediocre,i once rainbow flicked a guy in a game,shit was spectacular,
I hate playing against short players that are built,really fast and have great bodying ability.Usually bantus they are superior in the field.
I have respectable power and usually release short abrupt bursts of speed that are out of nowhere which usually wins the ball and confuses the player.

Holy shit most of what you said describes me

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
6"2 lefty Only play LB now since ankle surgery. I play intramurals so the competition ranges. I specialize in throw ins and dirty mind games.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Position: (LW, GK) but can play anywhere really.
Height: 6'4"
Foot: Right
What I excel in: Good balls, exceptional fitness, ball control, height, heading ability, pace and positioning. I'm a technical striker.
What I like: Teams that play on the right channel of the pitch (easy for me to run and score), slow and short players.
What I hate: Playing against private schools (in NSW/ACT they can have their own teams in youth leagues) so I have to put with rich fucktards that can't kick a ball but can somehow talk shit.

EDIT: I hate playing against Madows. Wallahi they ruin me when I play left back. They just push past or run past me. But recently I just either hold them off or dive when I know its a lost cause.

I also have a fro by winter so I usually have to tie my back or comb it back. Ive never caught that many Ls from whites before in my life. The forehead is exponential.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I literally cannot play on the right wing, at all. Might as well stick me in the goal :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.