All Soccer/Football players come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I usually wait for players to come in after i've made a crazy run and then i fake it and make an unconventional pass to the centre mid as he is running into close proximity to the goal,from there it is up to him if he wants to take a shot or pass it off to another teammate

Don't play as much anymore but:
I play in the CM position but make runs with the ball into the final third to help out the attackers or f*ck with the defense
6'0
my left foot is :trash:
I'm good at creating chances with my runs, I'm also good at scoring penalties. I'll occasionally make tactical fouls or rough tackles when I believe it to be necessary
What I like: players that can buckle easily or plain stupid ones

What I hate:those tall and strong defenders who will stick a leg out at me (even though I also do this)

6"5?? You sure you aint senegalese? Lol
Horta why do all left footed players have deadly shots, never seen a lefty that doesn't have a laser beam
lol Somalis are the tallest Africans I see after sudanese. My right feet isn't bad but it isn't ideal. All the lefties are pretty good at football but I wasn't so blessed. I can pass and shoot. True story, 2 ramadans ago I shot to the keeper and the kid fell the ground. He had to be subbed.:mjlol:

It's. weird because I am not even buff or what you would consider storing. I got chicken legs too so even I don't know where the power comes from.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Position: CM/RM
Height: 189cm or 6'2"
Right footed but I can shoot with my left if I have to.
Passing and dead balls are my speciality whether short or long, pass me the ball and I'll produce a peach of a ball. Only use skills when necessary, hate showboating and drawing in fouls because I like to keep the game flowing although I kick, trip and barge the opposition all the time.
I play for a local team for fun and they call me Rui Costa because of my style of play. We used to have one pacy madow striker who'd make a run whenever I got the ball because he knew I'd look for him. He was so good, and could have gone pro if he hadn't gone to prison for stabbing a team member who smoked his weed :ftw9nwa:

Hate playing against: fast CBs - we rely on our strikers to make runs in behind and Varane type of CBs always catch up
Love playing against: short and pacy midfielders and forwards, they rely too much on their pace so we just slow down the game and play longballs.

Yea bro, I can do that much even though it may take two tries, but guaranteed 300 - 400 if I am warmed up.

Yes, I was born left and exclusively use left leg for playing soccer. But because of the culture, the Quranic teacher forced me to use my right hand for the Quran. Then I decided to use my right hand in school as well thinking since it wasn't good for Quran, it might not be good for School too. I became ambidextrous.

Leg - left
Hands - I use both to this day. Sometimes I get confused during Waysada because using my left hand feels so natural and I catch myself mid Wayso/ablution and redo it since I am not sure which hand I used.
I remember going through the same exact thing but I never learned to write with my right hand tho. My mom gave up eventually.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Height: 6ft, 184cm
Position: Nominally Attacking Midfielder but generally roam down the flanks or even up front.
Preferred foot: Right but can comfortably play with left
I don't like playing against close marking defenders who don't give me the space to do what I want.

I am 6 ft
I play CM (I have most assist)
I am right foot but I can use my left foot well.
I hate playing against short people they are sneaky

I play for my local team in Somalia we won around 3 cups but last time I played was 2 months ago

I remember going through the same exact thing but I never learned to write with my right hand tho. My mom gave up eventually.

Oddly, I don't remember my parents having conversations with me about my left world issues. They saw me dip the left into the canjeero often and nobody said anything. I did everything opposite of other kids anyway, and they picked on that. They knew I was different and they did not discourage me from being left.. It is a function of how your brain is wired, so it is hard to change voluntarily even forced. And I didn't change with one exception. I did use left for everything except for the writing out of fear of the teacher. I distinctly remember dipping the ink with my left hand and him screaming and hitting my hand with a stick. And that was it. I haven't tried again at Dugsi. I think I did not tell my parents because I thought it was a non issue. Plus the whole world around me operated from the right, so perhaps I thought I was odd that I was automatically raising left for any action :russ:

Other kids nicknamed me Gurey as soon as we started soccer playing. By the time I got to school age, writing with the right hand was normal. I can write with left as well now, and as good. I stick to right for convenience.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I am naturally left handed and right footed I kid you not shit is weird.However I was only trained to eat and shake with my right my left dominates everything else.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I vaguely remember one macaaalin who tried to train me to write with my righ,however we switched macaaalins soon afterwards

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
I'm 5'11
right footed
I'm playmaker CM/CAM hybrid, I can also play LM but I don't have the explosive pace of a natural winger.

Strength - decent technique, great vision, passing accuracy, creative and tactical awareness/ footballing IQ

Weakness - defending, stamina, pace, anger/discipline

Love playing against/with technically gifted players irrelevant of their ethnic background

Hate playing against/with talentless physical beast with 0 understanding of the game

I am naturally left handed and right footed I kid you not shit is weird.However I was only trained to eat and shake with my right my left dominates everything else.

Your case is unique. And yea, handshake was one of those things I was always corrected on when I met people. Obviously, you extend the left hand and the other person extends the right, so there is conflict there. You adjust as you grow older. It was good that I learned how to use the right hand for writing before I started school.

There are some funny episodes. I used to hang out with my uncle in Nairobi when we were waiting for resettlement to America. He reminded me to use the right foot to step into the mosque instead of the left which I was apparently doing. Somehow he noticed my primal left dominance. I was always dropping the left Dacas/shoe first and stepping into the mosque prayer section with the left leg first in. He gave up. I told him it happens automatically. Somethings you can't help.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
LB/LDM, I find myself out of position and giving away too many free kicks if I play CB
Height: 5ft11
My dominant foot is my right but I prefer slide tackling with my left unless it's a two-footed slidetackle waan dhex gala
I rile myself up just to max my speed and aggressiveness..

Downside: I'll find myself fighting with the other teams winger or with my team mates
Upside: Maba ka fuqaayi my target until the game is finished

I'm really good at controlling the pace of the game, anticipating movements, creating chances, making offensive runs and shutting down the opposing teams attack. My weakness is focusing on how I can khalaas hebel hebel who stepped on my foot and not linking with the defence.

When you block a cross.
:lawd:

Slide tackling the f*ck out of niggas only to stand up and run back like a boss.
:banderas:

@Vanguard we scrapped some Jamaicans from Perry Beeches last week.
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
But at the same time that's my weakness cause I end up focusing on how I can khalaas hebel hebel who stepped on my foot

:russ: you seem like the type of player I love to play against.

And about those Perry Beeches niggas, is their captain called Jerome and he's got cornrows?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:russ: you seem like the type of player I love to play against.
I fucking hate long balls man, I'll either have to rely on someone else to clear it or I'll have to use my everything which leaves me dead for a bit.
:jcoleno:

And about those Perry Beeches niggas, is their captain called Jerome and he's got cornrows?
There's like two or three of them with cornrows. Wey is waal waalan wallahi, waa ku jannotaga whenever they try shit with the team.

Do you come down to Futsal or play @ Aston?

:patrice:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I fucking hate long balls man, I'll either have to rely on someone else to clear it or I'll have to use my everything which leaves me dead for a bit.
:jcoleno:

There's like two or three of them with cornrows. Wey is waal waalan wallahi, waa ku jannotaga whenever they try shit with the team.

Do you come down to Futsal or play @ Aston?

:patrice:

That's exactly we do it. The other team spends all of their energy trying to clamp down the runners and intercepting the balls.

Madows love to start fight but they all run away when the brawl happens. Waa big for nothing fulayiin eyda eydu dhashay.

I plead the fifth saaxiib I'm not looking to expose myself further :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.