All women gym

So I just signed up for an all women gym. As soon I left the registration office to the work out area there are like 5 men scattered through out the working out area. I assume they’re personal trainers but I already paid am pretty disappointed. I have to go home get modest work outfit. All women should mean all women

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
1616526024452.png

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Let’s be real, there’s no such thing as a women’s only space anymore. Men are already in women’s bathrooms and locker rooms.

vanilla

i think with my heart
sis look for 'muslim' women only gym.... they understand the importance of it.... they usually have certain times for women only and no men would be allowed in the building... i found 3 so far Alhamdulilah.... it just meant i couldn't workout the times i would have liked to workout, but is deffo worth it because you feel comfortable compared to other gyms

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So I just signed up for an all women gym. As soon I left the registration office to the work out area there are like 5 men scattered through out the working out area. I assume they’re personal trainers but I already paid am pretty disappointed. I have to go home get modest work outfit. All women should mean all women
They are a service. The reason they are getting paid to eat and a place to sleep is to serve you. An they couldn't meet your basic requirement. I would have got a refund and look elsewhere

Unfortunately, segregation is not practised in the West. So your hopes of finding a women's only gym are slim.
Welcome to secularisation! :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts