All women gym

so i wrapped a towel around my bottom area while keeping my hijab and hoody i left after quick 30 minute work out. i will have to cancel them first thing tomorrow morning.youtube workout videos will do the trick.

my gym is an all women's one even the trainers. Maybe try researching for those types of gyms in your area, hopefully you'll find the perfect one.

:qri8gs7:

I encourage many other Xalimos to do the same.

Be patient with your results. :nvjpqts:
the shade.....

giphy.gif

So I just signed up for an all women gym. As soon I left the registration office to the work out area there are like 5 men scattered through out the working out area. I assume they’re personal trainers but I already paid am pretty disappointed. I have to go home get modest work outfit. All women should mean all women
Yeah their taking yall personal areas away slowly

i use their treadmil the most
If space isn't a issue then just buy it, you'll save money and time. The prices might be higher due to covid-19 now. I would recommend some light dumbbells as well from Amazon or Walmart. Truthfully you don't have to go beyond cardio, isometrics and light weights.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s 2021 , no need to go gym just do workout at home with xaaskaada
She will most likely get bored of bodyweight after a week.

You might not like it OP but consider looking into cycling which I believe is the best workout for sisters. It really is a complete killer workout (look at their bodies to give you an idea) because they’re basic and safe. Set the shift gear to high once you’re settled and ride for 30-60 minutes one day then the next day, you can do a quick 10 minutes aerobic exercise with planks, exercise ball, kettle ball or skipping rope in your room if you want to speed up the process.

Then boom in 6 months, you’ll have the perfect female speciman bod if you watch your diet.

All the beautiful nature and the breezing air as you ride will make you addict to it so much that you forgot it killed your legs and core when you go back home. When I got into it, I never looked back and ride it almost everyday after maghreb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Don’t waste money on home equipment, nobody can motivate themselves to exercise at home, just get a bicycle and cycle in the park

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
if you cant find a completely all women gym there are some great home full body workout videos on YouTube that require either just your body weight or a few dumb bells and other cheap equipment that doesnt take up a lot of room

Trending

Latest posts