Am I missing something: Why are Somali men mad at this woman?

Go marry ajnabi then? No one is stopping yall, if Somali men are so evil then go?

Unfortunately, what Somali men do affects us Somali women.

I want to live in Somalia in peacefully. I can't because of the failure of Somali men turning my country into a basket case.

I want my Somali sisters in Somalia to be safe and live happy thriving lives. Not having to give up their precious children because of poverty. Who put them in that situation? Somali men, who cannot get their act together.

I want beautiful Somali children to stay with mothers and not live a silic life. I want Somali children to have the same lives as children in Saudi, Netherlands, Japan, Malaysia, Turkey, etc etc.

Who cannot give them a happy childhood??? Failed Somali men.

Tagging people so that they can see the ‘official Shafi’ position via the reliance of a traveler.

@𐒋𐒖𐒆𐒔𐒖𐒕𐒈 @TekNiKo @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 @Hodan from HR @Kalsoon @Shayla @Yaraye

Now since Somalis are ‘Shafi’ let’s explore the Shafi madhab when it comes to what constitutes a suitable husband when it comes to finances:

IMG_4721.jpeg

Seeing this and seeing that Somalis are indeed on average back home Shafi, how can they get angry about this? Do they pick and choose based on the whims and desires of men? I truly believe that ALL Somalis who mocked Muna which were in the thousands need to apologize to her. Such Jahil men amongst us and pick me women who are miserable.

If Muna has learnt under a Sheikh she would have probably come across this official position that dictates a man should preferably have a minimum which is the above that is outlined in the Shafi madhab.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, you’re a joke. You said it was poor Hadith to use when the clip of the Sheikh YOU posted literally used the same Hadith in the exact same context to say that a woman can be advised to not marry a poor man.

I never said that poor men shouldn’t be married but advising a woman to not marry a very poor man isn’t haram.

It’s the same way you hypocrites will advise a man to marry a virgin when ALL of the Prophet’s s.a.w wives apart from Aisha were previously married women and even with Jabir he never even advised him to marry a virgin, he simply asked why he didn’t since he was a virgin himself and young.

Let’s be real, what’s more inportant, someone that can put a roof over your heads and feed your kids or marrying a woman who has never been married? What actually has real life ramifications that can even cause life and death in a place like Somalia? Why do Somali men place so much more importance on the latter and shout from the rooftops about not marrying divorced women when marrying a very poor man results in many calamities in our community like even lack of health care that results in the death of new mothers?

It’s sick indeed when you peel back the layers and I want you to have a proper and honest think about it.
Well even God has promised the believing men virgins in Jannah who are untouched by man or jinn. Jannah is our original home and the highest standard, so of course pure virgins are preferred by men. Sorry..

Religion for somali people is about creating a society that is convenient for men lol. Half of their maxadaros encourage female servitude and the other half is about gaslighting women and normalising mistreatment.

Shikh Muna pointed out how absurd it is that they accuse her of being paid by gaalo to spread an anti-islam (read anti-men lol) message in somali society, she had to quickly remind them that their literal government are on the payroll of ”kuffar”. Those same people then said that she was a citizen in a western country and they were gonna report her for being an extremist for implying that it’s a bad thing for gaalo to be paying the biil for their government and people. Dad fiiyow ma’aha

TekNiKo

VIP
Unfortunately, what Somali men do affects us Somali women.

I want to live in Somalia in peacefully. I can't because of the failure of Somali men turning my country into a basket case.

I want my Somali sisters in Somalia to be safe and live happy thriving lives. Not having to give up their precious children because of poverty. Who put them in that situation? Somali men, who cannot get their act together.

I want beautiful Somali children to stay with mothers and not live a silic life. I want Somali children to have the same lives as children in Saudi, Netherlands, Japan, Malaysia, Turkey, etc etc.

Who cannot give them a happy childhood??? Failed Somali men.
If Somali men are failed why dont you simply divest? Why are you obsessed with bashing us? Go marry a Saudi or Japanese no one is forcing you to marry Somali

TekNiKo

VIP
Shes been banned by all mosques thank God for Culumada Somaliyee. She can preach online all she wants but will have no platform amongst religious spaces

Well even God has promised the believing men virgins in Jannah who are untouched by man or jinn. Jannah is our original home and the highest standard, so of course pure virgins are preferred by men. Sorry..
Yes and women prefer men that can look after them, In Jannah there will be no poverty…sorry lol

If Somali men are failed why dont you simply divest? Why are you obsessed with bashing us? Go marry a Saudi or Japanese no one is forcing you to marry Somali

Do you have worms in your brains or something???

Can I live in Saudi Arabia or Japan?

I want to live in Somalia, in my OWN country. In PEACE. I can't because of the moronic failure of men like yourself.

Idiot

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Do you have worms in your brains or something???

Can I live in Saudi Arabia or Japan?

I want to live in Somalia, in my OWN country. In PEACE. I can't because of the moronic failure of men like yourself.

Idiot
Complaining does nothing in case you haven't noticed. If your mad do something, otherwise shut up. Your only breeding resentment that funnily enough can cause what your complaining about. 🤷‍♂️

A women has a right to reject a man who’s poor, but you need to understand that you also have to be okay with polygamous marriages then. One doesn’t work without the other, if the men who can’t provide are going to be perpetually rejected and are discouraged from marriage until they can provide basic support for their spouse (which I agree with) then women need to accept the basic fact that more wealthy men of good character are going to have more than one wife, Unless you suggest that women stay single themselves.

Also, this generally means there will be a greater degree in age difference between the men and the women, you can’t really get angry about age gaps too.

Subhan Allah non of these things are really disconnected but fit together perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle, our creator really is the wisest and non can do better.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes and women prefer men that can look after them, In Jannah there will be no poverty…sorry lol
Whats ironic is the poorest people will enter Jannah first! Kibir badana!

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The poor Muslims will enter Paradise before the rich by half of a day, the length of which is like five hundred years.”

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
A women has a right to reject a man who’s poor, but you need to understand that you also have to be okay with polygamous marriages then. One doesn’t work without the other, if the men who can’t provide are going to be perpetually rejected and are discouraged from marriage until they can provide basic support for their spouse (which I agree with) then women need to accept the basic fact that more wealthy men of good character are going to have more than one wife, Unless you suggest that women stay single themselves.
A women must either find a lottery, a somali man with money, on his deen, healthy and in shape, not a creep, not an idiot, masculine etc or settle for less than what she wants, or go for being another of a high level elite man, or stay alone.

Complaining does nothing in case you haven't noticed. If your mad do something, otherwise shut up. Your only breeding resentment that funnily enough can cause what your complaining about. 🤷‍♂️

Complaining does something. In fact, if it doesn't do anything, why are Somali men so afraid of women like Sheikh Muna? If complaining does nothing, then why are men going to the lengths they are to shut her up.

And btw you shut the f*ck up.

I can say what I like. And I will continue to tell the truth about loser, failure Somali men, who have fucked up our country.

Also, this generally means there will be a greater degree in age difference between the men and the women, you can’t really get angry about age gaps too.

Subhan Allah non of these things are really disconnected but fit together perfectly, our creator really is the wisest and non can do better.

Polygamy is better than starving and sending your kids away.

I think Muna was talking about abject poverty. The men who don't work at all, consequences of that is dire for women in Somalia.

Remember that poor woman in Baidoa working in construction, and that awful boss of hers beating her up in front of the camera.

That miskiin had to suffer abuse at the hands of her boss, because it was either that or starve.

Whats ironic is the poorest people will enter Jannah first! Kibir badana!

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The poor Muslims will enter Paradise before the rich by half of a day, the length of which is like five hundred years.”
Yes and most women that enter Jannah are obviously not virgins but become virgins when they’re in Jannah, so your Kibir is also clear to see. Are your mothers and most women who are married with kids virgins?? Are you suggesting they don’t get to enter Jannah.

Poor people will not stay poor in Jannah ya nacaas.

Tek you’re very slow and I don’t have time do go back and forth with stupidity Wallahi.

This has to be the most low IQ rebuttal I’ve ever come across as unfortunately.

Polygamy is better than starving and sending your kids away.

I think Muna was talking about abject poverty. The men who don't work at all, consequences of that is dire for women in Somalia.

Remember that poor woman in Baidoa working in construction, and that awful boss of hers beating her up in front of the camera.

That miskiin had to suffer abuse at the hands of her boss, because it was either that or starve.
The thing you described is exactly the reason so many Somali women from back home are willing to be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th wive. You’re just describing reality.

Subhan Allah non of these things are really disconnected but fit together perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle, our creator really is the wisest and non can do better.
There are different levels of poor. Fakiir cannot put a roof over a woman’s head. I doubt Muna was saying don’t marry a poor man but can at least put a roof over your head and at least feed you three meals a day and at least pay for hospital bills when giving birth which is in fact the minimum when it comes to the Sharia.

As for polygamy, Somalia is a unique place in the sense that the poor Fakiir man that can’t pay for wife’s hospital bills will try and marry a second wife. If it was just the men with money marrying again, that would be the least of the worries of Somali women back home.

Another aspect you’re forgetting is that polygamous unions in Somalia also have the highest divorce rates and the girls will then be back at square one. They’ll either have their kids taken away from them or if they opt to keep their children they’ll have to toil for them. Child support isn’t that common back home for a large segment.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts