Am i the only one that thinks that the trolls and all the somali incels set us up?

It seems strange to me that so many Somali incels suddenly appeared in 2020 and onwards , hating on Black people and calling them "jar@r," while also calling Somali women "dhil@s." They pretended like they were protecting Somalis and themselves from the "madows." But now, all these ajanabis are making viral videos hating on Somali men and women they just disappeared......

Am it the only one that sees the connection? It feels like they set us up and made everyone hate us and painted us as the most anti-Black community in the world. and now that that evryone is hating on , no one cares because they think we deserve it because of those incels.

They really are smart because they were working overtime and they achieved their goals , their probably laughing at us rn

Smart? On the contrary, they are very stupid and evil, and we know where those two combinations lead people.

Gossiping
Calling women s, on the day of judgement they have to produce witnesses against millions of Somali women
Ruining people's reputations
Causing fights

skeleton-burning.gif

Hala ducaysto, shaytaan's minions don't rest​

Dua For Protection From Enemy​

Authentic Dua for protection from enemies. Abu Dawud 2/89, and Al-Hakim graded it authentic and Ath-Thahabi agreed 2/142.

Dua For Protection From Enemy

Allaahumma β€˜innaa naj’aluka fee nuhoorihim wa na’oothu bika min shuroorihim.
English Translation – β€œO Allah, we ask you to restrain them by their necks and we seek refuge in you from their evil.”

Supplication for Protection From Evil:

Dua For Protection from Evil Eye

Dua For Protection From Calamities

Supplication for protection

1729246964331.png

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
D NN is max 15~ man running 2 or so accounts p/p

They were already starting to die off over this year. I barley see anything from them compared to 2023 when they were at their peak.

Also, anti somali sentiment has always existed. You got to be dumb to think everything started with a small group. Who not a single account has more than 2 thousand followers at best. Ajnabi always been making unprovoked attacked on Somali for as long as I remember.

It's all connected, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these meme accounts, are the same group. Especially the recent rise in trying to make Somali women seem unattractive :ftw9nwa:
I've only seen 2 explicitly anti somaliwomen posts in the recent hate train and they were by White Men

D NN is max 15~ man running 2 or so accounts p/p

They were already starting to die off over this year. I barley see anything from them compared to 2023 when they were at their peak.

Also, anti somali sentiment has always existed. You got to be dumb to think everything started with a small group. Who not a single account has more than 2 thousand followers at best. Ajnabi always been making unprovoked attacked on Somali for as long as I remember.

I've only seen 2 explicitly anti somaliwomen posts in the recent hate train and they were by White Men
Ik somali has always existed but it was mostly concentrated in the uk especailly by west africans and jamicans but now you got random ethnicities from around the world that have never herad of or ever saw a somali in real life hating on us

Ik somali has always existed but it mostly concentrated in the uk especailly by west africans and jamicans but now you got random ethnicities from around the world that have never herad of or ever saw a somali in real life hating on us

Take down as many usernames as you can find, we'll report them all. But NEVER let them see you sweat.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Ik somali has always existed but it was mostly concentrated in the uk especailly by west africans and jamicans but now you got random ethnicities from around the world that have never herad of or ever saw a somali in real life hating on us
Most of the comments I see from America are just talking about Yus7n so he's also to blame for making negative somali stereotypes for Americans

They set us up big time i been warning people about these incels since 2020 nit I had no idea they would work overtime to destroy our reputation beyond repair. But we can't let go of yusuf7 who dragged us to stone age.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They were joining in on the hate even the hijabi ones. I was stupid to think they didn't hate us as much before, but my eyes has really opened up towards a lot of them. Many of these Asian and Arab girls aren't to be trusted and I wish other Somali girls would stop pandering to them and put them in their place. We should also start reporting them if they try to mock us, we should spare no naxariis towards them.

They were joining in on the hate even the hijabi ones. I was stupid to think they didn't hate us as much before, but my eyes has really opened up towards a lot of them. Many of these Asian and Arab girls aren't to be trusted and I wish other Somali girls would stop pandering to them and put them in their place. We should also start reporting them if they try to mock us, we should spare no naxariis towards them.

Save their usernames when you see it sis and share it with people who can report them. Let's see what their schools and employers think about their racism (jealousy)

Trending

Latest posts