Am i the only one that thinks that the trolls and all the somali incels set us up?

It been exposed one of the dorkmn trolls is khaniis. He was imagining doing something to a handsome somali boy it was so gross their dms were exposed so no suprise.

Vagina envy, they want to be protected and provided for. Qajacs. One time this guy on here, was ranting against me, for saying something about the closeted community. :mjlol:

We wouldn't be on the spotlight if trolls weren't causing mayhem. This is all their fault

Both.

Somalis have always been targeted by jealous Madows, sexually obsessed Madows, jealous Asians (wish they had Somali features, Somali charisma, Somali style), you name it.

AND these closeted qajacs who want to wear diracs, but angry that their adam's apple reveals their true gender.

Last edited:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Both.

Somalis have always been targeted by jealous Madows, sexually obsessed Madows, jealous Asians (mad at having to pay for Somali features, Somali charisma, Somali style), you name it.

AND these closeted qajacs who want to wear diracs, but angry that their big manly adam's apple reveals their true gender.
Besides somali women are known for their beauty. I wouldn't take the viral posts seriously