Am I the only Somali that’s not scared of dogs?

some are cute, but me and dogs wouldn't have a problem if they didn't bark at me like crazy whenever i walked past them

They smell your adrenaline, they don't know if it's from your fear or excitement.
They might just want to play.

I never have any issues with Dogs, they seem to like me. It's your state of mind.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I used to be afraid of dogs when I was low iq. Whenever I see a dog I’d run or get scared. :drakekidding:Since my iq got higher I haven’t had much problems with dogs.:kanyeshrug:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I like dogs. Walaahi fi they were not haram and i didn't have to do wudu all the time, i would get one. Never the midget ones tho. I hate small dogs.

Me tbh i wanna raise cheetah cubs back home. They the real homies and they don't attack humans even with their back turned. A few servals and caracals would be nice too and maybe a ethiopian golden wolf or black backed jackal. All to keep the nomads off my land.

My relatives tell me there used to be leopards in the cal madow forests in sanaag, even the rare black ones sometimes. Walaahi i'm scared to go up there now. Leopards are aggressive asf and don't joke around.
:pachah1:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LOL, I think Waaq era ancient Somalis probably used to have dogs as pets.
If they were anything like ancient horn africans and AE in general, then they would have used jackals or cheetahs to hunt. Maybe even hyenas, since the managed to domesticate them in some regions.

Hell i'd say the hyenas in harar are almost domesticated, since they don't mind human interaction.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I dislike em but I'm not scares of them. I think my fear stopped around 11.

Cats are better than dogs though

Inshallah I'd be down to have dogs.

But it would be on some wolf pack tip, they never get in my house, feed em raw meat until they grown. Then I'll coach em to kill for their food, drop in a live goat and be like eat niggas :fredo:
Then they can go hunting :dabcasar:

Obviously imma have a big ass plot of land if I do this

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Dogs scared me specially when I walking behind an alley and they bark at me unexpectedly, I can't stand dogs, what is the need of barking at someone walking on the roadway far away from the dog owners house, it is unnecessary and they say dogs are smart.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My sister afraid of dogs. My occupation is a dog handler at a doggy daycare . This is my favorite dog, Annie. I miss my job so much

Attachments

• E15DD10F-61EB-4E6F-848E-2C5D7CB53E1D.jpeg
    E15DD10F-61EB-4E6F-848E-2C5D7CB53E1D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83

Trending