Am I twisted for LOLING everytime I see this cartoon in stormfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
There is some truths to it but whites in Stormfront over exaggerate the situation in Europe.
Majority of Muslims are peace abiding citizens in Europe.

dPIGPFW.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Such hypocrites. They did that in Africa and Asia. What goes around comes around.

Yes but that doesn't make it right to hurt innocent blonde girls. South Asian men should stick to their own, Rotherham incident got them
nothing but bad rep.

Bohol

VIP
London 7/7 and London 7/21?.

Somalis involved. Lol

That was like more than 10 years ago, mass shootings involving Muslims is happening frequently in USA though nowadays
perhaps the Muslim population is increasing there? And I am not sure if a Somali was involved, it was like one Somali and
a couple of Nigerians and converts.

Bohol

VIP
I never said it was right. I'm just pointing out white's mentality.

That is why we have white guilt many of them regret ever going to Africa and it will be used against them forever.
Affirmative action in jobs, free money etc.

:rejoice:

That was like more than 10 years ago, mass shootings involving Muslims is happening frequently in USA though nowadays
perhaps the Muslim population is increasing there? And I am not sure if a Somali was involved, it was like one Somali and
a couple of Nigerians and converts.

England is due for a terror attack.

Dont travel except on a Sunday morning. Terrorists don't strike then. They are sleeping in

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Storefront for real believes the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian. Not even a little tanned :lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
England is due for a terror attack.

Dont travel except on a Sunday morning. Terrorists don't strike then. They are sleeping in

It is simple avoid tube or buses. Terrorists in UK use bombs so that is where they mostly like
struck. Compared to USA which is unpredictable anyone can come into a restaurant or a night
club loaded with a military grade weapon and open fire like Orlando.

It is simple avoid tube or buses. Terrorists in UK use bombs so that is where they mostly like
struck. Compared to USA which is unpredictable anyone can come into a restaurant or a night
club loaded with a military grade weapon and open fire like Orlando.

America very big. 350 million. Not like London where all British people live. America has 200 cities with 1 million people plus

You are more likely to die from terrorism in England than terrorism in USA

Bohol

VIP
America very big. 350 million. Not like London where all British people live. America has 200 cities with 1 million people plus

You are more likely to die from terrorism in England than terrorism in USA

We have better intelligence though. UK hasn't seen any big terrorist attack with big causalities since 10 years ago.
In USA it is so easy to get hold of guns any tom and dick can become a glorified terrorist within hours.

We have better intelligence though. UK hasn't seen any big terrorist attack with big causalities since 10 years ago.
In USA it is so easy to get hold of guns any tom and dick can become a glorified terrorist within hours.

UK banned guns.

You use butter knives instead.

My cousin in hospital after being hit by a knife. Retaliation from stabbing someone a few weeks ago lol. Crazy British

Bohol

VIP
UK banned guns.

You use butter knives instead.

My cousin in hospital after being hit by a knife. Retaliation from stabbing someone a few weeks ago lol. Crazy British

Lol do you think a butter knive can be used to massacre over 50+? The answer is no that is why we are on the safe side.

Back in late 2015 a Somali guy called Muhaydin Mire stabbed a person in a tube station in Leyton (east London). Now Imagine
if this guy had a easy access to a gun? He would have massacred hundreds. It is thanks to the butter knive that no one was
killed but injured.

2F239A4F00000578-3348758-image-a-1_1449497979392.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-attacked-man-allegedly-declared-Syria.html

Lol do you think a butter knive can be used to massacre over 50+? The answer is no that is why we are on the safe side.

Back in late 2015 a Somali guy called Muhaydin Mire stabbed a person in a tube station in Leyton (east London). Now Imagine
if this guy had a easy access to a gun? He would have massacred hundreds. It is thanks to the butter knive that no one was
killed but injured.

2F239A4F00000578-3348758-image-a-1_1449497979392.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-attacked-man-allegedly-declared-Syria.html

What's his qabiil lol.

I heard Cidagale

Status
Not open for further replies.